PC demo released

Heres some screenies [1680X1050, max settings]. Will post more later.

By shans09 at 2009-07-30

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is why you post it so others can tell you the answer to that. It isn't just the graphics card alone, things like the amount of memory and the CPU impact it.

ok then here is my sys config

Processor:Intel P4 2.66 ghz
Sys.Model:P1915GLM-Xpress ,1 GB RAM
Chipset:Intel 82915G/GV/910GL

great job shan.......really appreciate it:)

shrenik added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

ok then here is my sys config

Processor:Intel P4 2.66 ghz
Sys.Model:P1915GLM-Xpress ,1 GB RAM
Chipset:Intel 82915G/GV/910GL

i think you need to upgrade your ram....also as 10dulkar said it might work on that chipset with low settings

shan what is your System Spec ??
and i want to know 8800 GTX is perfect for Ashes 2009 ??? i want to play in high gfx reply guys i need help

great job shan.......really appreciate it:)

shrenik added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

i think you need to upgrade your ram....also as 10dulkar said it might work on that chipset with low settings

i asked an engineer and he said i cannot upgrade my RAM above 1 GB ...i have 4 slots for RAM, is it true???cant i upgrade my RAM??

and i want to know 8800 GTX is perfect for Ashes 2009 ??? i want to play in high gfx reply guys i need help

DUDE !!! stop asking the same question 10 times.....
YES...ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for Ashes 2009

mate there is whole list of recommended graphics card given in a thread..why dont u just read that..

sorry for disturbing my graphic card is 9600 GT 512 Mb DDR 3 and lmy card is in list but game is perfroming too slow even in low setting that is why i am confuse which graphic card is perfect for ashes 2009 [:(]

i asked an engineer and he said i cannot upgrade my RAM above 1 GB ...i have 4 slots for RAM, is it true???cant i upgrade my RAM??

you can find that thing on your motherboard's manual....
just check that and you'll come to know the max amount of memory that it supports

shrenik added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

sorry for disturbing my graphic card is 9600 GT 512 Mb DDR 3 and lmy card is in list but game is perfroming too slow even in low setting that is why i am confuse which graphic card is perfect for ashes 2009 [:(]

that low performance must be due to other parts of your PC

what are you other configurations ?? like processor, RAM etc as they heavily influence the performance

Impossible!!
i am running the game with that in HD Resolution,and high settings,no problems s far.
may be problems of other part of pc

i am using Microsoft Windows Xp Professional Service Pack 2 Version 2002
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80 Ghz
2.80Ahz 1 GB of RAM

umair added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

gudduthemaster can u tell me your processor and ram ?

Users who are viewing this thread