PC Football Championship - Tournament To Start Soon

Should there be a Cup Tournament (Knockout) As Well as A League

• Total voters
Sure, sure. :sarcasm

hedger_14 added 10 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I have made rivalries between teams. Any extra rivalries you want should be posted in the thread or via VM to me.

These are the rivalries so far:

Sydney Superstars - The Cove FC

Wigan Pathetic FC - Hell XI

United Devils FC - Liverpool Leg Ends

Melbourne Demons - West Country FC

The milito I picked was the Inter striker. Also the Diego I picked is the Juventus one.

Fabian Delph (U19), Armand Traore (U19), Paul Scholes and Guti for The Cove, thanks mate.

can anyone suggest two food mid fielders and a u-19 player.... please...:help:help

Neil Das added 12 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Patrice Evra, Barreto... still need two u-19 players... need some help guys...

Neil Das added 12 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

note: i want to have a rivalry with the Sydney Superstars...:P

Last edited:
Melbourne Demons should have a rivalry with the Cove... Melbourne vs Sydney, it's quite obvious.

Come on Hedger. Scrap this West Country rivalry, they are decent, but not in the league of the Dees.. I need a competitive rivalry.

Last edited:
Ok. Well Melbourne Demons - The Cove FC can be rivals and Sydney Superstars - Hell XI can also be rivals to go with the previous rivalries.

hedger_14 added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

@ Neil Das, Patrice Evra is already taken. Please just choose all 4 players as well. It's annoying when you only choose 1/2 and ask for the others.

hedger_14 added 7 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Also would you mind telling me which Barreto (Either first name or club)

Barreto(brazil)- the one who plays for the indian clubs...
James Severn(england)
Phil Jones(england)
Deco(portugal)

Last edited:
Look. I have no idea which Barreto you're talking about. You need to give me a specific club if you want me to put him in your team. I have no idea which clubs are Indian and I'm not going to be looking through all the teams for them.

Barreto(brazil)- the one who plays for the indian clubs...
James Severn(england)
Phil Jones(england)
Deco(portugal)
Note: if deco is taken... i'll take simao(portugal)

Mate, go to the first page and click ctrl + f then type in the name of the player you want. If he's been selected it will be highlighted in green in the list of players already taken.

Jose Ramirez Barreto... plays for Mohan Bagan AC....

Neil Das added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Mate, go to the first page and click ctrl + f then type in the name of the player you want. If he's been selected it will be highlighted in green in the list of players already taken.

thanks

Neil Das added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

@ Hedger... got the barreto thingy now...?

Users who are viewing this thread