PC Frame Rate help and tips (jerky,stuttering)

runner4life

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually I tried as @runner4life told before and I did have success. But I learnt that doing those pre-rendered frames and triple buffering would wear off the GPU or even break it if used for other resource rich games. Since this isn't such a big game to load stuff it shouldn't be a problem, I guess. But I didn't want to test my luck , So I turned it off and have been playing smoothly without it too. (And I don't know what fixed it too.) But my problem is I get that stuttering back when I play for long sessions like 3-4hrs+, it comes back and doesn't go back quickly. The worst is even if i put everything to the lowest and the resolution to 720p still that issue persists. And I'm certain that it isn't my pc because when I get that stutter I immediately launch other games and they run smoothly.

Where the hell did you hear that triple buffering breaks your gpu?! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Triple buffering has been used in games ever since 3d graphics cards have been used. Also...the way I suggested is a profile for Ashes only. Not all games.

Graphics cards are durable. Trust me. Ashes cricket won't break it.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do the people experiencing the stuttering have anti-aliasing turned on or off? What about V-sync?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where the hell did you hear that triple buffering breaks your gpu?! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Triple buffering has been used in games ever since 3d graphics cards have been used. Also...the way I suggested is a profile for Ashes only. Not all games.

Graphics cards are durable. Trust me. Ashes cricket won't break it.
Yea I know bro. I said that myself AC won't break it, but I told that as a precaution. Then what about those max pre rendered frames, sorry I don't have much knowledge about tweaking stuff although I couldn't find anything useful by just googling it.

runner4life

Club Captain
Yea I know bro. I said that myself AC won't break it, but I told that as a precaution. Then what about those max pre rendered frames, sorry I don't have much knowledge about tweaking stuff although I couldn't find anything useful by just googling it.

Yeah that's just crazy man! Seriously don't worry about that! It won't break from that. It will break from heat and poor cooling

Max rendered is a way of the cpu preparing frames ahead of time. Endless amount of information on the internet.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Yup saw them yesterday, but that alt enter suggested by Dutch seems to work fine for me for 2 days now.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
i tried everything you said but again this problem there,if there is any other solution?or this is bug? i have good pc i5 pros,with 8 gb ram,gtx 1050ti 4 gb grapics...

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
So has anyone got a legitimate solution for this?

I bought the game this morning, and the stuttering is unbearable (have played 20 mins).

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
D

Dutch

Yeah alt and enter....no idea why as though it is the key combo to go from fullscreen to window mode, it doesnt actually do it but it seems to help.....

Users who are viewing this thread