PC Frame Rate help and tips (jerky,stuttering)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah alt and enter....no idea why as though it is the key combo to go from fullscreen to window mode, it doesnt actually do it but it seems to help.....

Thanks.

I have a strong suspicion its a V-sync based issue, just need to unlock the frame rate. It's working a tonne better now that I turned it on (settings in the menu)

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
please, can you give clear statement for what to do for play without suuttering?

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
i tried every thing people said above posts but suttering is there always,i have new pc i5 pros 8 gb ram, gtx 1050 Ti 4 gb grapics,but still problem why?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The only time I experience a lag is when I first survey the field as a batsman, it gets a bit jittery. I'm guessing it could just be memory getting the info it needs. Other than that it's been pretty smooth.

I had a lot of problems with DBC 17 - specifically it causing a brand new PC to crash but also occasionaly stuttering graphics. In the end it seemed to be a power issue - caused only by DBC17, not Doom or GTA5 - I changed the power settings on Windows and I don't think it happened again. Haven't seen one crash of that variety on Ashes or as I say any graphical issues. Although I just checked and my current power settings are 'Balanced'.

Absolutely no expert here, but it could be something to look into for anyone having issues.

grkrama

National Board President
The only time I experience a lag is when I first survey the field as a batsman, it gets a bit jittery. I'm guessing it could just be memory getting the info it needs. Other than that it's been pretty smooth.

I had a lot of problems with DBC 17 - specifically it causing a brand new PC to crash but also occasionaly stuttering graphics. In the end it seemed to be a power issue - caused only by DBC17, not Doom or GTA5 - I changed the power settings on Windows and I don't think it happened again. Haven't seen one crash of that variety on Ashes or as I say any graphical issues. Although I just checked and my current power settings are 'Balanced'.

Absolutely no expert here, but it could be something to look into for anyone having issues.

the thing is this issue is very much unique to this game, any other game doesn't run into this, the troubling part is its carried over since dbc 17. its not game breaking but very annoying when it happens, most workarounds work for sometime and then it happens form time to time, mainly in close batsman and fielding 1 unfortunately my go to cameras.

Pat

International Coach
I noticed playing in the PS4, during night matches frame rates drops...

Yes, the easiest way to replicate this issue is to play with community generated teams (with logos) in a night match and batting using Close Camera. To me, it makes the game unplayable. This is on PS4.

arvnd56a

Club Cricketer
I had same issue. Its mainly due to bug with highest character detail setting. Turn it down to high and get rid of stuttering, lag etc.

Prasanna Patil

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I had same issue. Its mainly due to bug with highest character detail setting. Turn it down to high and get rid of stuttering, lag etc.
@arvind56a thanks a lot. It really works for me. Previously my Highest character details were high and other all settings were low and that was not working. Game was hanging a lot. Now I can adjust other setting also.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Hi Guys, this is an old thread but I am facing the exact same annoying double ball/flicker issue and weird stutter even with +30 frame rates but for Cricket 19,

My Specs: Dell Latitude 7490; Intel 8th Gen 2 GHz, 32GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD, Intel UHD 620 graphics.

Can anyone from BA or PC community help me out? thanks alot.

@blockerdave @Duke @MattW @Ross. Also Hi guys, great to be back and active on the forums after a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread