PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Congrats guys - looks like an excellent contest.

EarlCG added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...
Really was exciting.I needed 13 0f the last over..Dispatched the first two balls for 4's..lost a wicket the next ball....and required 3 from last ball but only managed 2
cricket2009200908130506.png

cricket2009200908130507.png
cricket2009200908130507.png

yea
i would have done better actually
i choosed gibbs to bowl the last over as i didnt wanted any spinner to bowl the last
i had no choice
but still
it was a gr8 match

sunnykinger added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

anyone fancy a 10 over game ?

how do u play online..?? i want to play too.. i just got the game and created an ID through the game it is mani_gamer. Somebody please invite me right now.

mani_2002001 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

my id is mani_gamer Invite me please..n how do i invite people?

I'm up for an online game now with anyone. My online ID is AussieDave27.

I've got a 10 over nonranked game setup.

whiteninness added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

yea
i would have done better actually
i choosed gibbs to bowl the last over as i didnt wanted any spinner to bowl the last
i had no choice
but still
it was a gr8 match

sunnykinger added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

anyone fancy a 10 over game ?

I've got one setup mate. I'm not sure how the India-Australia connection will go but it's worth a shot.

Looks like I've got one with Mani. I'll only quit mate if there is severe lag.

Is this lagging badly for you? Everything is smooth except the darn ball. Can you bat to it alright? I bowl the ball and it sort of disappears :( I guess we are on different sides of the globe.

Last edited:
i was just playing Brewer74
he was bowling
and i dont know
i couldn't see the bowl
it came swinging after the bowler leaves the ball from his hand
very strange

sunnykinger added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

i have request u mani
add me

Sorry Mani. That was unplayable. Did you quit or did we just lose connection? I couldn't blame you if you quit. I was just holding out to see if me batting would be as bad.

Any body who wants to add dutchad? I do not quit although I might not offer much of a match 'cos I don't think I am that good! I am the PC version by the way...ah wait this is the PC version thread:doh

Hey mate, I'll give you a game now but just 5 overs because I'm not sure if Australia - England connections will work very well.

Oh, I just saw that you are from NZ, that could work...

Last edited:
my connection is too slow 256 kbps airtel.. i think that is the problem..can we play through a software like hamachi etc.. will that help??

mani_2002001 added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

anybody from india want to play. im in delhi.

Users who are viewing this thread