PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

my game was stuck again while playing online
:mad:

Hi Sunnykinger it was me you was playing! not quite sure what happened it just hung for me and said the connection was lost (my internet didn't go down are anything) was looking quite a good game too, you picked a few wickets up on the 2nd powerplace and really limited me to any runs on that over!

I'm about ready to chuck this thing out the window. I score 444/1 in my innings, with Symonds making 184, Hughes 181. I have him (Huned) 6/1 and my game locks up. :mad: Too easy and it locks up, thanks a lot. :mad:

Here was the last shot I took:
Cricket20092009-08-1516-11-34-63.png

Bad luck mate :( Although I must admit a little part of me is slightly pleased that your batting average isn't getting another massive boost ;)

f*** me!!! am I doing something wrong?
No matter when I look for an online game, all I get is "NO GAME FOUND"
Should I be forwarding a particular port on my router?

======EDIT=====
OK... I just found a ranked game but can't connect.
I could paint the walls a dark shade of brown with all of the expletives coming out of my mouth right now.

Last edited:
HI GUYS
ONE MORE ONLINE QUITTER
THIS TIME MY GAME WAS NOT STUCK
HE QUIT
desain is the ID

i (playing as west indies) scored 84 in 5 over game
while chasing he was 3-2
and the third wicket also came as a runnot and he just quits

Untitled-2.jpg

sunnykinger added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

I'm about ready to chuck this thing out the window. I score 444/1 in my innings, with Symonds making 184, Hughes 181. I have him (Huned) 6/1 and my game locks up. :mad: Too easy and it locks up, thanks a lot. :mad:

tht was a gr8 game buddy

Last edited:
Apologies to sorrydaijin.

My game locked up when he was 75-8 after 9 overs in a 10 over game.

Annoying for me as I really fancied my chances. :(

No worries. Despite my dreadful middle order collapse, I was having a ball.

Wanna have another crack a bit later on? I have to do some stuff for the next 20min or so, but should be ready to go after that.

===EDIT======

I also noticed a few times that seemed to be lockups with warnie's awful commentary stopping and the screen freezing up, but it started moving again? Is this normal?

Prob won't have time I'm afraid mate. Was a good game though, would like to try again sometime soon.

I was having the same prob (but i think a lot milder until the mega lock up, it was only for a sec or so before), so might have been our distance causing that...

fair enough. Anyway, that was the most fun I have had with a cricket game since... well, ever.

:eek:

Just remind me Stevie, how the hell did i actually beat you?

sorry i was eating and simultaneously playing well if there was an lunch break option i would have used it :).

I guessed it right,that you must have been eating. Many times even I end up doing the same thing. Wish there was a chat option. :)

Played IS_Leon a couple of hours ago and my game locked up (he was 8/2 after 3.2 overs IIRC).

That's makes the two times I've played IS_Leon the only times the game has crashed up on me. Somebody else said earlier than their game froze/crashed against IS_Leon as well - I'm fairly well convinced that there is something going haywire with the game on his PC.

Users who are viewing this thread