PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

There is like.. stat tracking, I guess and it ranks you against everyone else in # of wickets, runs scored, etc. And if you really wanted to do a tournament/ladder type thing, you could always start one here.

I know, but even that is done poorly. For example, in the averages and strike rate ones, it is dominated by people who have only played 1 or 2 matches and it only goes down to the 20th person, so I can't see my own stat. And whilst you can start a tournament here, it is a lot less convenient than a global ladder which surely should have been included in-game.

I know, but even that is done poorly. For example, in the averages and strike rate ones, it is dominated by people who have only played 1 or 2 matches and it only goes down to the 20th person, so I can't see my own stat. And whilst you can start a tournament here, it is a lot less convenient than a global ladder which surely should have been included in-game.

Codema$ter$ doesn't care about anything except for their precious money! BLARTYBLARTYBLARTY!

Was playing with wrick3000 and he quits/disconnected in the middle. He was 72/6 in 8th over batting first. It was a 10 over match. I dont mind losing badly. But i always complete games. Its just for enjoying. :)

Edit having another match against him.

Last edited:
Didn't we not finish from what I remember? I honestly haven't lost a game yet. People have disconnected on me and the connection has been lost a few times.

You were 9/6 after 3 overs and then the connection dropped. I know you didn't quit though as I'm pretty sure it was my game that crashed.

You were 9/6 after 3 overs and then the connection dropped. I know you didn't quit though as I'm pretty sure it was my game that crashed.

Sigh, add one more to the W column. I guess I need to play against you again for that elusive first L. :p
onemorew.jpg

I was joking - I was certainly not suggesting you were a quitter - I just meant that the whole game is really irritating me because it is so bug ridden and there is no ladder. I'm sorry if I offended you but I wasn't talking about you I was just talking in general. And I'm certainly not afraid of humiliating defeats. :)

Sorry if I misunderstood your post. Sorry man!

MS Dhoni added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Yeah, but it's also the only way to hit the wickets in this game. That being said, I usually bowl between 4-5 meters mark and vary the pace rather than my line/length, and that gets me a ton of wickets. Also moving the cursor around a lot gets em.

What I've noticed is some people trick me with what looks like a short ball and all of the sudden it changes last min. into a yorker. What's the control for that? I have no idea how to do it.

playkid12 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I guess you could always try reinstalling :-\

Yeah, I have seen many do this. They bowl wide off stump and suddenly it changes to well pitches in line with the middle stump. I guess it is because of the lagg that happens as soon as the ball is about to bounce. They move the ball at the last minute but you see it as it just happened by a trick lol. The trick I use is to bowl 4 or 5 outswingers and the last ball I bowl as an outswinger but change it to inswinger at the last minute. It guarantees me a bowled or LBW most of the time.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

your id? IndIan? Man this bug is irritating :mad:

Yeah I am 1nd1an. The run out bug was funny lol. Its what happened with sehwag. He finished his run but got run out because he wasn't in the crease. He was off by an inch or two but he didn't realize it. Thats what happened with you. 2 runouts the same way.:laugh

What a loser this guy wrick3000 is. I will recommend everyone not to play against this guy.:mad: I would have won this match easily. Just lost it by 9 runs.

I always try to ball differently. But some guys keep bowling the same ball again and again. This kills the enjoyment.

Look at wrick3000's field setting. And he was bowling outside the off stump line. Certainly wont play against this loser again. :laugh

24yzuao.jpg

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Sorry if I misunderstood your post. Sorry man!

MS Dhoni added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Yeah, I have seen many do this. They bowl wide off stump and suddenly it changes to well pitches in line with the middle stump. I guess it is because of the lagg that happens as soon as the ball is about to bounce. They move the ball at the last minute but you see it as it just happened by a trick lol. The trick I use is to bowl 4 or 5 outswingers and the last ball I bowl as an outswinger but change it to inswinger at the last minute. It guarantees me a bowled or LBW most of the time.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Yeah I am 1nd1an. The run out bug was funny lol. Its what happened with sehwag. He finished his run but got run out because he wasn't in the crease. He was off by an inch or two but he didn't realize it. Thats what happened with you. 2 runouts the same way.:laugh

Yeah lets play again. :D

Wow, that's not a legal field. I can't believe that they allow it. They didn't in BLIC 2007, this is a step backward.

playkid12 added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

What a loser this guy wrick3000 is. I will recommend everyone not to play against this guy.:mad: I would have won this match easily. Just lost it by 9 runs.

lol, he just started a world cup tournament... well, this is fun and interesting.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-forum/lets-play-world-cup-t20-57808.html

*grabs popcorn*

Ru this? rocky_g? You quit after I won the match by 9 runs (afraid of losing) and whatever balls I ball should not concern you, I didn't gave you any yorkers but you constantly gave me yorkers but I am not complaining. And its my custom field what's your problem with that? if you can play then play otherwise shut up loser. You lost and you quit that makes you quitter.

wrick3000 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I know that is not legal but many uses that settings and pitches outside off. So why am I the guilty one?

wrick3000 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Then make a rule about field settings like rules about bowling yorkers then I will follow it. Simple. I did this because I lost 2 matches yesterday to a guy who is using the same fielding. So I thought I can also use this which will make it easier for me.

Sorry If I offended anyone but boney_g you shouldn't have quit that match, you could have told me afterwards.

Ru this? rocky_g? You quit after I won the match by 9 runs (afraid of losing) and whatever balls I ball should not concern you, I didn't gave you any yorkers but you constantly gave me yorkers but I am not complaining. And its my custom field what's your problem with that? if you can play then play otherwise shut up loser. You lost and you quit that makes you quitter.

popcornn.jpg

I know that is not legal but many uses that settings and pitches outside off. So why am I the guilty one?

wrick3000 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Then make a rule about field settings like rules about bowling yorkers then I will follow it. Simple. I did this because I lost 2 matches yesterday to a guy who is using the same fielding. So I thought I can also use this which will make it easier for me.

Sorry If I offended anyone but boney_g you shouldn't have quit that match, you could have told me afterwards.

Man, you are funny. :p

Just because people are doing it wrong doesn't mean you also get the license of doing it wrong. Anyone who do such cheap stuff is usally reported and the same has happened with you dude. So, GROW UP!

Man, you are funny. :p

Just because people are doing it wrong doesn't mean you also get the license of doing it wrong. Anyone who do such cheap stuff is usally reported and the same has happened with you dude. So, GROW UP!

lakersreactionv.gif

playkid12 added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Was that with field restrictions off then?

I meant actually legal, as in ...real cricket.

Was that with field restrictions off then?

Ya that's with field restriction off. I just shifted all my fielders to the off side.
Game allowing it that means it legal in the game. Then make a rule about fielding that we can follow Like this number of man must be there in the leg side or off side all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread