PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Did he play 3 spinners against you or just Swann and Rashid. Very hard to play the spinners in combination as I find I'm late to the offy and early to the leggy. Lots of catches behind.

Yes he did.

But the you're able to pinpoint the issue far more precisely than I. My analysis: I just kept getting out.

About 2/3 runouts as well, added to problems caused by my pad not being supported properly, meaning I played FF/BF/Advance erroneously a few times. Still, it was good fun.

I don't get internet in my new flat til tomorrow afternoon but will give you a go online then ;)

I'll give you a game, but I might well lose embarrasingly again. Perhaps I need some practise on normal offline....

anyone want a 10 over match with a bad player? I have set it up.

Bought the DVD

Hmm I downloaded it,I have somehow installed first beta in safe mode;) now working with the second one......

anveshs added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

:banana2done with the second one too..want to play a match in 5 mins?

You're on...:spy

vijayanand added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I have created a T20....anyone interested?

Match played after Beta Patch 2​

Who is this Horse----dotmp4 guy.
I won the toss & chose to bat. I was scoring well after 2 overs & then suddenly he goes crazy & puts all his fielders to fence on the offside & then later on the leg side. This was very annoying , though later i gave him the taste of his own medicine.
I made 73 from 5 overs in spite of the irritating tactics , not to mention the new beta patch makes it pretty tough to bat. When it was his turn to bat what was interesting to see was that he was able to switch hit with lots of ease . He could easily judge which ball would be pitched on the off or on the leg side. Now im assuming that either he was extremely gifted or he had a Game Controller ( support for which seems to have been improved tremendously with Beta Patch 2 ) hence allowing him to decide the direction of the shot at the last moment. Because of this he scored runs freely & at one moment of time I had totally given up & gave the second last over to Fulton to bowl.

Surprisingly , I won by 1 run using the same irritating tactics that he used on me .

All Hail, Mr. Edmonds & his unsporting tactics :)

Anyone at all?

Im online using the Beta Patch, care for a 10 over game ?

@Vijayanand

Ok make one thing clear.after reinstalling the the game,did you copy the crack to the root directory or applied beta patch 1 and 2 then applied the crack?I seem to get some problem...

kabooka

Brilliant game, mate

Well played:clap:clap

Spinners let me down yet again..:doh

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

@Vijayanand

Ok make one thing clear.after reinstalling the the game,did you copy the crack to the root directory or applied beta patch 1 and 2 then applied the crack?I seem to get some problem...

No crack...I have the legitimate game

@Kabooka yeah i also played my only match with this guy Horsed...MP4 And i was surprised how easily he was batting. As if he was playing it for ages. And he also used that fielding against me. Who knows he was one of the beta testers of Transmission games?

Users who are viewing this thread