PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is there too many overhead wides? it seems like AI only pitching it short in test matches. this happened in a test match SL vs PAK on legend. was too predictable. all i got was short balls for about 3-4 consecutive overs!

Attachments

• short balls.jpg
    short balls.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have found a possible bug on the latest beta patch. I am currently playing a tour match and when changing my field, pressing the down on the d pad, the game instantly crashes

Bowlers were not able to bowl around the wicket in the first ball of the over. However I was able to from the second ball. Anyone else see this?

Also faced the same problem[DOUBLEPOST=1435394275][/DOUBLEPOST]Friction of ball is improved , as AI fielding too , Now I can make grounded shot to 4s more than before.

Bowlers were not able to bowl around the wicket in the first ball of the over. However I was able to from the second ball. Anyone else see this?

I have seen this too. I've forgot to mention it in the bug about field placements that I posted on previous page. Gonna update it.

I've just noticed another issue, don't know if it's been reported before or not, so apologies if it's already known about.

Playing a test match as part of a tour, I used up both reviews while batting second and they don't seem to have been reset now that I am bowling again. The umpire just missed an absolutely plumb LBW and I wasn't given the option to challenge it. BARS shows it hitting 3/4 the way up middle stump, all three lights red. I don't think I've ever used up both reviews before, so I'm not sure if this is behaviour introduced by the latest patches or not, anyone got any ideas?

Edit: Here's the screenshot of BARS. It's not like it was even *close* to a marginal call, so I'm a bit miffed that I couldn't review it. 2015-06-27_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, having now reached lunch and started the second session of the day, it seems I have regained my reviews. I just appealed for another LBW, not given by the umpire, but this time I did get the review screen, correctly showing that I had two reviews remaining. Don't know why I didn't get it earlier, whether it needed the session change, or perhaps just the first appeal doesn't register properly?

After the update i must say the AI field placement decisions and field choices is not great. Played a T20 world cup match and I was continuously hitting boundaries towards deep point, third man and deep square region but still AI wouldn't change the field. This happens in the first six overs. Even after the sixth over when the field is set to defensive there is no constant changes in the field positions and when a batsman gets out then AI chooses the same field that was used in the first six overs for the new batsman and this will stay till the end of the innings.

Patch version : 1.5.10
Mode : Competition (T20 World Cup)
Difficulty : Pro/Veteran

Agree!!! Big ant are the best and they are supporting the game in great way. Who would have thought that we would ever get a cricket game like this. Will support their future projects. Bought ps3 and pc version of the game already.!!

I have found a possible bug on the latest beta patch. I am currently playing a tour match and when changing my field, pressing the down on the d pad, the game instantly crashes

Bowlers were not able to bowl around the wicket in the Game

I am also face this problem's please how to fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread