PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. In the career mode as a captain of a side, you can bowl as many overs as you wish for one day and T20... This is weird and was not present before.

Does this beta requires a career restart? I played an existing career as well as a new one, somehow feel AI running between the wickets was much aggressive in the new one than the existing one.

Anyone else see this?

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. In the career mode as a captain of a side, you can bowl as many overs as you wish for one day and T20... This is weird and was not present before.

Already Mentioned before in this thread

Had a very realistic run out of AI taking a quick single but seems not out to me, some tweak to the decisions need to be done so mentioning it here...

2015-06-19_00001.jpg
2015-06-19_00002.jpg
2015-06-19_00003.jpg

OK so I downloaded the publicbeta and had absolute fun playing on veteran difficulty. The lofted sweeps are kind of hard to nail. It gains a lot of height once I hit but wasn't able to make it carry over the rope. I tried with a variety of timing scenarios too, no luck. On the other hand, the advance ground shot is amazing! Getting some beautiful shots here.

Regarding AI running, they are very very aggressive. It is good except when in the following match it got run out (direct hit) when they just lost 2 quick wickets. So maybe the aggressive approach can be adjusted regarding the wickets in hand too. I read that AI now chooses appropriate shots for free hits. No, once it left the ball and then a few times went with a drive. Maybe they can change it to ONLY lofted shots or the scoop and can include advance down the wicket while facing fast bowlers. And I thought veteran onwards field placing is good? Doesn't seem like that now. Well AI started with great fields but ended up opening up big areas and didn't even bother putting a fielder there for 2 overs on a trot even when I scored boundaries there.

Overall, this game is still surprising me! Its amazing and BigAnt is setting the benchmark higher everytime there support us with a patch. I mean, I thought we wouldn't see these shots included until the next game came. But wow! xD

Here is the scorecard for the T20 I played as Moubejhax XI against Australia. Pristine pitch, no cracks, grassy, hard and always fine conditions. Plus this is the first time I ever hit SO much runs. Even the other match I played against bangladesh which was a spinner friendly wicket, I lost by 40 odd runs chasing 140 in 20 overs.

1.png 2.png

Hey guys,

Quick heads up on a bug in the latest beta - if playing a 3 player local co-op game (2v1) the single player can only run with the striker - non striker stays in his ground.

Kinda hilarious to the guys playing against him though!

OK so I downloaded the publicbeta and had absolute fun playing on veteran difficulty. The lofted sweeps are kind of hard to nail. It gains a lot of height once I hit but wasn't able to make it carry over the rope. I tried with a variety of timing scenarios too, no luck. On the other hand, the advance ground shot is amazing! Getting some beautiful shots here.

Regarding AI running, they are very very aggressive. It is good except when in the following match it got run out (direct hit) when they just lost 2 quick wickets. So maybe the aggressive approach can be adjusted regarding the wickets in hand too. I read that AI now chooses appropriate shots for free hits. No, once it left the ball and then a few times went with a drive. Maybe they can change it to ONLY lofted shots or the scoop and can include advance down the wicket while facing fast bowlers. And I thought veteran onwards field placing is good? Doesn't seem like that now. Well AI started with great fields but ended up opening up big areas and didn't even bother putting a fielder there for 2 overs on a trot even when I scored boundaries there.

Overall, this game is still surprising me! Its amazing and BigAnt is setting the benchmark higher everytime there support us with a patch. I mean, I thought we wouldn't see these shots included until the next game came. But wow! xD

Here is the scorecard for the T20 I played as Moubejhax XI against Australia. Pristine pitch, no cracks, grassy, hard and always fine conditions. Plus this is the first time I ever hit SO much runs. Even the other match I played against bangladesh which was a spinner friendly wicket, I lost by 40 odd runs chasing 140 in 20 overs.

View attachment 148990 View attachment 148991
Nice match there...I think field sets by AI have not yet been patched so we have to wait for that to be patched up...That's one big thing missing from the great feel the current gameplay gives....

Cant wait for playing online after they resolve the crash of the 1.15.7 patch...That too with the shots addition its really good....

Did you find this on version 1.15.6 or 1.15.7?

Patch version 1.15.7 , I Played 4-5 ODI matches on Legend But There is No Attempted Shot from AI for Free hit .

Last edited:
Have had the "Be online" message 7-8 times on the trott now, dont know what has caused this, yesterday had this but resumed after two tries...

2015-06-20_00001.jpg
Note: Using the public beta 1.15.7..

Does the game not work online with update 1.15.7?Was going to try an online game with my friend in India.

I have a suggestion about the [P] near the score. Wouldn't it be more appropriate next to the overs count, signifying powerplay overs, instead of being next to the score? Just a thought. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1434801697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does the game not work online with update 1.15.7?Was going to try an online game with my friend in India.

There seems to be a crash fix coming soon. If you wanna play online until then then don't update. 1.15.7 is an optional public beta version currently.

I have a suggestion about the [P] near the score. Wouldn't it be more appropriate next to the overs count, signifying powerplay overs, instead of being next to the score? Just a thought. :)
I wanted to post this the day they added it to the game but thought of just leaving it as they just have to finish off the patches and move on to next version of the game..
In the scorecard the [P] makes it look like a mathematical problem..eg: 37-3 [P]...Find the value of "P"...:D

A simple coloured "P" besides the scorecard will be great though..

Not great at paint or photoshop skills but something to represent the way it would be nice...

2015-06-20_00002.jpg

I wanted to post this the day they added it to the game but thought of just leaving it as they just have to finish off the patches and move on to next version of the game..
In the scorecard the [P] makes it look like a mathematical problem..eg: 37-3 [P]...Find the value of "P"...:D

A simple coloured "P" besides the scorecard will be great though..

Not great at paint or photoshop skills but something to represent the way it would be nice...

View attachment 149005

Current One is Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread