PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 1.15.7 is now available to everyone.

You can now opt out of the public beta if you wish (it will be compatible with the version everyone has though - so you don't HAVE to opt out).

I have opted out and now am on 1.15.7.
Thanks for the weekend gift for all of us. We really enjoyed the public beta over the weekend.

You guys ROCK! ROCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

Waiting for a Fix so that bowler doesn't change bowling end on his own, and also field settingg does not change on its own too. I am talking about Online Game play here..

Just experienced a bug for the first time, never had this happen before. Version is 1.15.7, difficulty for this match is Pro.

Playing an ODI as part of a tour, I've just had the opposition's no 11 batsman nick off, be caught by the keeper and given out by the umpire (with appropriate animations and commentary). After the celebration graphics, the game has continued as if the wicket had not fallen; the opposing team still on 236/9, the bowler back at the top of his mark ready to bowl the next ball and the commentary going "Maybe the bowler can find another delivery like the last one".

Anyone else experienced this?

Just experienced a bug for the first time, never had this happen before. Version is 1.15.7, difficulty for this match is Pro.

Playing an ODI as part of a tour, I've just had the opposition's no 11 batsman nick off, be caught by the keeper and given out by the umpire (with appropriate animations and commentary). After the celebration graphics, the game has continued as if the wicket had not fallen; the opposing team still on 236/9, the bowler back at the top of his mark ready to bowl the next ball and the commentary going "Maybe the bowler can find another delivery like the last one".

Anyone else experienced this?
this happens when u appeal too early! giv 2 or 3 sec to go pass after the catch n then appeal.

Today after playing few career matches then start a casual match India Vs Bangladesh. But after 0.3 ball game crashed.

Pressing the back button (B) while fine-tuning the AI team's line-up causes the game to crash after the latest update. This has happened in competition and tour matches.

The batsman wont move left/right joypad is 100% fine and for bowling is ok also mod sponsors dont show but the in-game sponsors only show (had same issue on friday when latest update but when went back to pre-beta update everything was fine.

The batsman don't move left or right for me either.
I'm playing a saved casual game, so do I perhaps need to start a fresh game for the batsmen to move correctly?
Tried that also re installing DBC14 still same.

How to remove dbc14publicbeta ?

1. Open Steam Client.
2. Go to Library.
3. Right Click on Don Bradman Cricket 14.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Select dropdown box and the option of "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs".

Because they're currently the same versions, you may not lose the [dbc14publicbeta] addition, as Steam is funny like that.

Are we back to having slips for cosmetic purposes again? Havent had an edge in nearly 100 overs with the latest patch. Or is it my useless bowling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread