PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HBK619 Game Crashing to Desktop for past saved games as well as newly saved games when playing Online. Its happening every single time...

Maybe we should wait for all their gameplay related patches and then discuss...

BTW @blockerdave @Dutch : Did you play with that lowered attributes or the default ones??

Lowered. There is no value in playing with "full" skills - the game is rubbish like that.

Full skills I had never completed anything longer than T20 in over a year of playing - bowling just sucked ass. Lowered skills I complete every game. My AI is currently 400-8 130 overs in and it's still more fun than bowling with full skills.

In the interests of balance, I have been playing with standard Get Best teams on pro in my first full test match and got:

- Two edges off drives to the keeper from tailenders in my first innings
- A middle order edge to the keeper, and anther dropped legitimate edge
- Two leading edges, not caught
- An edge to gully (this amazed me!) that was dropped
- An lbw to off spin

I have been reading the lowered skilled thread with interest and there are some problems in play, and still haven't had an edge to the slips, but I was pleasantly surprised in some respects. My main issue is that too many wickets (4 out of 20) were from deliveries wide of leg stump bowled off their pads - quite why the AI feels the need to shuffle across so much rather than play into an empty leg side I don't know.

In the interests of balance, I have been playing with standard Get Best teams on pro in my first full test match and got:

- Two edges off drives to the keeper from tailenders in my first innings
- A middle order edge to the keeper, and anther dropped legitimate edge
- Two leading edges, not caught
- An edge to gully (this amazed me!) that was dropped
- An lbw to off spin

I have been reading the lowered skilled thread with interest and there are some problems in play, and still haven't had an edge to the slips, but I was pleasantly surprised in some respects. My main issue is that too many wickets (4 out of 20) were from deliveries wide of leg stump bowled off their pads - quite why the AI feels the need to shuffle across so much rather than play into an empty leg side I don't know.

which teams?

which teams?

I was bowling as New Zealand against England, simming batting. I think the only changes to my first get best players (as of July 2014 iirc) were to download a Mark Craig, and a new Moeen Ali (with a slight lowering of his batting stats to satisfy a personal whim). The lineups have been altered to match the last series though.

I have now completed the first innings of the second test:

- 3 edges to the keeper: One a bottom edge from a cut on a straight bouncer, 2 proper edges from drives. There was also a late cut directed too narrow into the gloves, I have too many of these as well.
- 1 edge to gully from Bell driving at a very wide, fullish delivery

There are still the usual suspects of an early innings chip to mid on/off but I think that's accounted for 2 of 30 wickets, one from a tailender which is excusable in isolation I guess, although there was also one off a no ball.

I have played this game for a solid amount of time fwiw, but there was too much iffy stuff to commit to a longer format (plus I've found career mode batting very enjoyable).

Lowered.....using Blockers 1980's teams

Lowered. There is no value in playing with "full" skills - the game is rubbish like that.

Full skills I had never completed anything longer than T20 in over a year of playing - bowling just sucked ass. Lowered skills I complete every game. My AI is currently 400-8 130 overs in and it's still more fun than bowling with full skills.

Oh ok...Asked because I had a feel that they might be making the default set of skills as the responsive lowered skills you guys play with...

@blockerdave : I definitely agree that the bowling experience is far more better when played with the lowered skill set..But the point is if you play co-op at legend level there the edges we get are really really good...Till now in the amount of co-op's played I have taken minimum 15-20 wickets in edges to WK and also had many edges to the slips though I dont keep them..My point is gameplay is far more realistic on online co-op than offline gameplay....They just need to implement that into offline....[DOUBLEPOST=1435115140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Back to some UI related Stuff!
I've tried to create a much natural looking PP and Free hit scenario on HUD.
View attachment 149217 View attachment 149218

@BigAntStudios ; Please check whether such update can be implemented.
Looks really good...Love that free hit sign...Would be really good if the implement this in the game...

We'll have an update tomorrow that will resolve the save and resume crash, as well as correcting the no ball not being called in online matches issue.

if u can do something about AI field settings thats also appreciated!

if u can do something about AI field settings thats also appreciated!
That is being worked on.... These things take time. It is good to point out sometimes that BA have unbelievably open and responsive to requests and a lot goes on in the background to work together to achieve as much as possible...a group of members are putting in loads of time and effort to assist BA in a number of area's. I tip my hat in all directions.. :)

That is being worked on.... These things take time. It is good to point out sometimes that BA have unbelievably open and responsive to requests and a lot goes on in the background to work together to achieve as much as possible...a group of members are putting in loads of time and effort to assist BA in a number of area's. I tip my hat in all directions.. :)

That is great to hear.

yes! its incredible how responsive they are to their fans! this is one other reason why BigAnt fans will stick with them n continue to support with all the good they produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread