PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played around 7 co-op matches today as about 5-6 of them crashed for one of the two person...

Apart from the known save and resume issue for which fix is coming, the game was lagging way too much...I am noticing this after 1.15.7 patch...Will this also be fixed in the patch fix tomorrow??

those are both my teams I reduced per the lowered skills thread.

At first I thought that can't be true, but that would explain the NZ bowling ratings!

In which case, top work by you and the others involved, I'll add to the proper thread from time to time :)

Played around 7 co-op matches today as about 5-6 of them crashed for one of the two person...

Apart from the known save and resume issue for which fix is coming, the game was lagging way too much...I am noticing this after 1.15.7 patch...Will this also be fixed in the patch fix tomorrow??

Can anyone else also see increased lag after that build? (The code in that regard has not changed since the initial 1.15 patch.)

Remember it is as slow or laggy as the slowest internet link between the players.

We have a new update that's just gone live, version 1.15.8.

Update notes are as follows:

- Resolved save and resume crash for online matches.
- Corrected no balls not being called in online matches.

As has been mentioned we're currently working on AI Fielding stuff, so that's why this update list isn't huge, we're hoping to have that out soon.

Can anyone else also see increased lag after that build? (The code in that regard has not changed since the initial 1.15 patch.)

Remember it is as slow or laggy as the slowest internet link between the players.
I am saying this because I played the game with @grkrama with 1.15.6 and 1.15.7....The patch 1.15.6 was damn smooth with the same connection but after this 1.15.7 the deliveries has become damn slow, the game is really lagging and weird stuffs happening on the field...

Maybe after 1.15.8 it might have gone back to the way it was...Will play today and tell....

I need someone else to watch this, just to make sure that it did happen...

I resumed an old career as a fast bowler - having mostly played career as a spinner, as that was the only thing I was finding fun. First wicket in was a caught and bowled, one of those ones with the crazy dive forward - but then I had this happen.

The AI needed a run rate of above 6 an over in a 50 over match, and I was on my way to bowling a maiden - so looks like both a more aggressive take on chasing down totals and more aggressive running kicked in at the same time.

Still in shock. The fielders couldn't believe it (look near the stumps).

I need someone else to watch this, just to make sure that it did happen...

I resumed an old career as a fast bowler - having mostly played career as a spinner, as that was the only thing I was finding fun. First wicket in was a caught and bowled, one of those ones with the crazy dive forward - but then I had this happen.

The AI needed a run rate of above 6 an over in a 50 over match, and I was on my way to bowling a maiden - so looks like both a more aggressive take on chasing down totals and more aggressive running kicked in at the same time.

Still in shock. The fielders couldn't believe it (look near the stumps).

they look soo joyful they actually doing a Caribbean dance near the stumps?

@funnyadit Regarding latency : Since they have fixed the bat-hit sound in online games , latency has greatly reduced with the playerS i used to get a very bad connection (everytime) , Its more fun playing online matches now, in t20 the par score has dropped from 160 to 110 , it became harder now .It may be due to the opponents bad connection you are facing problems :)

As has been mentioned we're currently working on AI Fielding stuff, so that's why this update list isn't huge, we're hoping to have that out soon.

I hope so. I smashed a ball to long off and was caught by the fielder at mid off who ran back and did the whole warp thing.

Something seriously needs to be done about fielding. IRL, unless the ball is hit to you or high enough to give you time to cover the distance, you have almost no hope

I hope so. I smashed a ball to long off and was caught by the fielder at mid off who ran back and did the whole warp thing.

Something seriously needs to be done about fielding. IRL, unless the ball is hit to you or high enough to give you time to cover the distance, you have almost no hope

That's because you have the attributes (run speed, acceleration) too high. Change them.

Based on the co-op match I played today:
The game has become lot more smoother and less laggy than before, though the game does crazy stuff when there's lag...

Running button response is messed up badly:
-Sometimes one press is inputted as two runs.
-As said before when the batsman return animation happens it becomes difficult to run as he takes loads of time to respond.
-[After the patch today] The batsman runs even after input of "Return". Had 3 run outs this way.

Note: The patch when co-op was released it had simple and very effective running response..You give input ,partner gives input ..RUN..
I do like that the partner's response whether he wants to run or not is being shown but it needs to be more easier and simpler...
[Because of partner's input I got saved for 2 run outs] but sometimes the response is really bad that you just want to stop running and start hitting boundaries...

As mentioned before I have had many edges when bowling in co-op but after the arrival of the difficulty levels in online, it has become the same like offline gameplay, dried up edges..@HBK619 Will this change along with the offline gameplay changes?? If, yes then I am fine with that...

Another important issue that I saw today was batsman just leaves the free hits, doesnt even attempt a shot...Happened to all the 4 no ball free hits had today in Co-op....

Last edited:
That's because you have the attributes (run speed, acceleration) too high. Change them.
!
Even the quickest of fielders cant pull it off IRL ! So that needs to be fixed rather than us lowering the attributes significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread