PC version 1.20.1 released

Another minor update is about to go live, with a few more changes to AI fields.

It'd be helpful to keep feedback in this thread about specific bugs or crashes introduced in these builds, rather than general discussion on the AI. We're still reading that stuff, but it makes it harder for us to see the posts that are mentioning new issues to have all the discussion.

The Patch 3 or next edition threads would be better places.

Played a causal T20 yesterday 1vs AI in pro mode.
After 3 or 4 overs the wicket keeper suddenly disappeared. I was able to play the match without wicket keeper. I was taking byes for 2 overs . After that i exited the match and started a new match. Now the issue is not there. Also captured a video in my mobile. If required i can share here.

Played a causal T20 yesterday 1vs AI in pro mode.
After 3 or 4 overs the wicket keeper suddenly disappeared. I was able to play the match without wicket keeper. I was taking byes for 2 overs . After that i exited the match and started a new match. Now the issue is not there. Also captured a video in my mobile. If required i can share here.
Video can't hurt. Though the main thing would likely be what you did just before it happening.

Did you try changing the field?

Update done and anything specific to look out for ,though you have said bug fixes and stuff??

Video can't hurt. Though the main thing would likely be what you did just before it happening.

Did you try changing the field?

No actually i was batting and the AI was bowling (sorry for not mentioning this before). I was keep hitting the lofted shot over mid off for 3 balls and the AI changed the field to add a long off . After that wicket keeper was disappeared and i can see 2 fielders standing very close to each other at long off (almost overlapping).

Since the last update the game seems to be stuck in Windowed Borderless mode no matter what I select in the graphics options. Tried changing the resolutions but that didn't help either. Appears to be tanking my framerate too otherwise it wouldn't be much of an issue.

When you tell a story, have a point. It's so much more interesting for the listener
Use your brain while listening to story. the twist is..........how can he bowl at exactly the same speed, i.e 141.1 kmph, all the time. that is some great talent.

Use your brain while listening to story. the twist is..........how can he bowl at exactly the same speed, i.e 141.1 kmph, all the time. that is some great talent.
Yes it's good talent on your part because it implies you are hitting the same jump and release point consistently

Yes it's good talent on your part because it implies you are hitting the same jump and release point consistently
it is being done by AI bowler buddy.
I was just comparing it to real life scenario where it would be nearly impossible.

So with the update today:

-Had a few edges with AI batting.
-Sixes given as 4 is still there.
-When I set the field for all batsman it sets to the one side batsman and if the AI takes 1 run and the other batsman comes I have to set field for him again.But the field remains same for each batsman respectively meaning that any batsman who comes in the place of the previous batter has the same field and same for the other batter as well...[if confusing I will explain it again].
-And one run button click being considered for two still pertains, I think the problem is that both players pressing runs records as one run call each hence the 2 runs as input [please look into this].
-Game is really smooth now like before.Played 2 co-ops...

hey guys, with this update we apparently had today? how do i know if im upto date. since the version number is the same i cant really tell, and also the game doesnt show its usual "update queued" status. any help?

hey guys, with this update we apparently had today? how do i know if im upto date. since the version number is the same i cant really tell, and also the game doesnt show its usual "update queued" status. any help?
Go offline mode on steam and then back online mode....that always forces an update if there is one....

Go offline mode on steam and then back online mode....that always forces an update if there is one....

thanks for the reply man...i did that, but it still doesnt seem to be downloading anything. prob its a small update that didnt require to go through the download process as it used to with other updates.

Users who are viewing this thread