PC version 1.20.1 released

The whole thing of bowling metre was wrong this evening. I was getting early (and on one annoying occasion late) when in the green zone. also get perfect before and after the green zone.

l5OJK0s.jpg

When you tell a story, have a point. It's so much more interesting for the listener

I would have thought the point was that a bowler shouldn't be bowling at an exact speed down to 1 decimal point 99% of the time.

I feel disappointed with patch 3, had hoped that BigAnt would show atleast some concern for the abysmal bowling experience. Well lets just hope in the coming week they make up there mind and tinker with AI to provide atleast a "balanced" bowling experience

everybody talking about edges,A1 not getting edges at behind the wickets,its true,but otherwise game is perfect for me,BIG ANT and Ross have working hard for us to give good feel in the game,they are working almost 1 and half year for this and gave us good patchs, many bonus patchs we got from BIGANT,so i hope they will give solution for this too

Ross and team first thanks for given DBC to us,we know your are putting 200 percent effort to many things please solve above problem also if possible...

i said simply,i know it is very hard work, sorry for anything i said wrong about this matter

had hoped that BigAnt would show atleast some concern for the abysmal bowling experience

Um, whut?

Captain Hyperbole wants his cape back...

The whole thing of bowling metre was wrong this evening. I was getting early (and on one annoying occasion late) when in the green zone. also get perfect before and after the green zone.

l5OJK0s.jpg
I have been facing this for a long time now but got used to this....

@HBK619 :That error of sixes being given as 4 is still there and that run button response also needs a but of attention...

Does the error of overthrows that go to the boundary only counting for 4 +1 run even if the batsman has run 2 or more runs still exist?
Yes that overthrow problem still persists... Actually I have had that twice this week itself...

Does the error of overthrows that go to the boundary only counting for 4 +1 run even if the batsman has run 2 or more runs still exist?
Was there, haven't experienced such an event recently...

I have been facing this for a long time now but got used to this....

When you're bang in the middle but it's given as no ball and that's the only catchable edge of the innings, I'm not getting used to that!!![DOUBLEPOST=1437118299][/DOUBLEPOST]

That's not actually the bug, the bug seems you get boundary + runs taken - 1 : I got an overthrow from running a single but was only credited 4

Another minor update is about to go live, with a few more changes to AI fields.

It'd be helpful to keep feedback in this thread about specific bugs or crashes introduced in these builds, rather than general discussion on the AI. We're still reading that stuff, but it makes it harder for us to see the posts that are mentioning new issues to have all the discussion.

The Patch 3 or next edition threads would be better places.

One thing that intrigues me is way way back @Pat got a lot info re Cricket Academy that I assume he got by opening the data blobset.pc file for Academy.

I'd love to know what tool he used to open that file and what might be gleaned from doing the same to the full game's file.

However my hunch is that even if you could open it and get useful/usable info, any mod or patch you might create from that would essentially be treated by the game as a pirate version.

Unfortunately, all that information about the game was pulled out by hex-opening the save file and not the blobset itself. Around that time, I had looked around to find help/resources/editors on how to open the blobset and realised that the best bet would be if the RLL2 PC community had an editor (since RLL2 uses the same blobset file structure). I did find a few interesting discussions, but nothing concrete at that time (around a year back).

Users who are viewing this thread