PC version 1.20.1 released

Not sure if it's to do with the patch, but I didn't have this issue previously, and its kind of hard to replicate on a screenshot, but every white surface such as the sightscreen and picket fence is flickering slightly. Noticeable in pro mode and any horizontal facing camera shot.

EDIT - Also the blue in the crowd's clothes is doing the same

Last edited:
Another minor update is about to go live, with a few more changes to AI fields.

It'd be helpful to keep feedback in this thread about specific bugs or crashes introduced in these builds, rather than general discussion on the AI. We're still reading that stuff, but it makes it harder for us to see the posts that are mentioning new issues to have all the discussion.

The Patch 3 or next edition threads would be better places.[/B][/B]

Fitted into new job so well - forget you're an admin here :p

Bug report:

Calculate result is not right...We completed the co-op match and won comfortably but when I go to the match it gives the option of "Calculate Result"...When I pressed it it says lost by 67 runs....For a match that is completed....Pics below..

2015-07-17_00011.jpg 2015-07-17_00012.jpg

And to add another...
When we were playing the game disconnected and we saved the game, so @grkrama invited to resume, the same game created a new game file on the resume..I still have the old file pic:

2015-07-18_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Minor Bug :

Suppose a session ended after 9 overs due to any reason, then after the game resumes score is set to zero and overs would be 8.5 (1 ball less than actual bowled overs).
Not so much of problem because after 1 ball, score is updated to correct one.

Don't know is this was before the patch

I Reset the academy from then when ever I play tour or any competition ,when the batsman comes to crease this does not show any changes in stats . before the patch I have such stats changes .

@MattW : Noticed this weird bug today on career.

-Dhawan on strike, hits a shot.
-We run 3, so that would be me on the WK end.
-I was in the crease, and WK broke the stumps and they appealed.
-Not only that instead of giving me out ,Dhawan was given...

Pics:

2015-07-18_00002.jpg
2015-07-18_00003.jpg

2015-07-18_00004.jpg

A new build is now live for all users, changes in this version include:

- AI field placement changes occur more often.
- Further improvements to field placement selection.
- Resolved applying fields to all batters/bowlers issue.
- Resolved rare co-op save & resume functionality issues.
how to downoad this

anybody help me,what kind of matchs i should use quick pitch wear odi or test,it make any defferent in game

@MattW :Another bug small one..

The umpire doesnt go sideways when the ball is played, he stays in his default position...

2015-07-18_00008.jpg

Just had another interesting bug. Playing an ODI as part of a tour (tour started pre 1.20). Number 9 batsman facing first ball, knocks it to the leg side and sets off for a run. Throw comes in and he has to dive to make his ground at the non-striker's end but there's a direct hit. After consulting the third umpire, although the graphics looks like he's in, he's given out. However his score on the dismissal overlay shows as 1, as if he'd successfully completed the run. Anyone else experienced this?

Since the last update the game seems to be stuck in Windowed Borderless mode no matter what I select in the graphics options. Tried changing the resolutions but that didn't help either. Appears to be tanking my framerate too otherwise it wouldn't be much of an issue.
Hmm, borderless window mode seems to be functioning fine for me, though I also don't notice a framerate difference between the two, just a difference in how the graphics are scaled.

Might be worth checking your config.ini file that is in the Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder - that contains all the graphical settings. Take a look in there to check there whether the line for borderless is set to 0.

Users who are viewing this thread