PCNL News Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:( he is no longer the Lalit Modi kind of guy that means.

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
leave the gay/boy friend tc matter behind and just concentrate in the league

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Smurf's Secret Smore Recipie Stolen

In breaking news, Papa Smurf's legendary smore recipie has been stolen. Speaking to a press conference earlier today, the talented baker was quick to explain that during the game between the Penguins and the Alliance, someone had broken into his locker and stolen the recipie.

"It's quite obvious one of our competitors stole it,"explained Smurf. "The smores have been a big part of our recruiting campaign. And they taste delicious. Who wouldn't want to to be able to make some themselves? Due to their popularity, there had been a lot of interest from some food companies to produce them in a mass-scale for the general public. I rejected all offers because they're exclusive only to us Samurais."

The smores now enjoy a cult status at the PCNL; and there seems to be a large demand for the recipie on the black market. On possible culprits, Smurf was quick to point out his only suspect. "Yeah, I have a hunch on who the thief was. Barmyarmy of the Doosras seemed to show a lot of interest in them early on. And his activities in the Underworld are well known. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sold the recipie to some of his 'buddies' for a quick buck. And quite a big buck at that."

No reports have came from the Doosra camp against the allegations. Latest reports say they were too busy trying to appease cry-baby Zorax's latest whim.

More to follow...

Last edited:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Darn it,it's all over the internet:

Don't worry Papa,they may have the recipe but it's actually your touch that makes them special. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
I bet the Powerpuff Girls (read Jager Bombers) will be all over them.

----------

Woops,you're one of them,LOL.

The Rock

County Cricketer
I bet the Powerpuff Girls will be all over them.

attachment.php

You meant this?

Attachments

• ppg.png
    ppg.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 45

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You edited that pic to your convenience. That's rather fail tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread