PCNL News Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly speaking, Geo TV is better.
Than Alliance TV I should say.

PRANAV JOINS THE J?GER BOMBERS!

attachment.php

Pranav's personal secretary addresses the media soon after he joined the J?ger Bombers.

Pranav's secretary revealed on Saturday that he will be a part of the J?ger Bombers in the upcoming PlanetCricket National League.

She said, "My Boss has just returned from a vacation and he was excited to see that the PlanetCricket Cricsim is back. After having a look at all the teams, he asked me to contact the owners of the J?ger Bombers. He then had a discussion with Chewie and Callum which ended on a positive note."

Pranav, a right hand batsman, played for the Melbourne Bitters, Highveld Hitters, Beijing Blitzers and Stump Smashers in the earlier versions of the PlanetCricket Cricsim. He came into limelight soon after he led the Melbourne Bitters to a victory in the FC final in his very first season. He also vice captained the Stump Smashers, the most popular side in the competition last season.

As soon as Pranav joined the J?ger Bombers, the team thread was filled with welcome messages. Chewie, a part owner of the team Pranav's going to play for, described the signing to be a deathblow for the other teams.

Rumours have it that other team owners were visibly unhappy after the signing. Simon Barrow, vice captain of the Dozy Doosras, even PM'ed Pranav saying that it would be strange not to have him onboard, but at the same time wished him luck.

Pranav was unavailable for a comment.​

Puneeth Kumar maintaining fast

PCNL player " RPHKR " practicing to maintaining fast and accuracy . He had a good and shined in the friendly series in which he took most of best wickets .

He had a meeting with best fast bowler " Brett Lee " in Sydney . He learned some methods from him . He's friendly , RPHKR says .

Opening bowling attack of alliance is now good . :thumbs

Brett-Lee-Antigua_918366.jpg

Scandalous Photo a Lie!!
For ****s sake, I bat right handed!

Legendary Allrounder and Dozy Doosras Captain Zorax Doom has lashed out about the recent photo leaked by Simbazz claiming that it clearly wasn't him.

"The batsman in the photo is left handed! And everyone knows I bat right handed! What kind of moron would buy that as a genuine photo of myself?"

"But you know who DOES bat Left-Handed? That's right. Simbazz."

Zorax Doom then went on to claim that he has never been dismissed by Simbazz in his entire cricketing career, be in during a match or a friendly hit in the nets, before clarifying that while he would like to claim that the batsman in the photo was Simbazz himself, the guy just wasn't fat enough.

"Nahh, he's too skinny to be Simbazz. Simbo's put on a lot of weight since the PCPL, he tried to borrow Dwayne's trousers last night but they just wouldn't fit. It's no wonder that all he wants to do is lounge at first slip. The fatass."

Zorax then commented on the recent war of words between himself and The Alliance's rookie signing Great India, stating:

"He said a lot of things that I really don't remember. He's really quite boring, I think I dozed off somewhere around the time when he was calling me a legend and saying I didn't have to watch his side play if I didn't like him. Yea, that sounds about right."

"I gotta give him credit though, atleast he's trying to fight back unlike that annoying Meet fella who ran away. Good stuff. If only he wasn't so mind-numbingly dull."

Before leaving he thanked Great India for his Hindi lesson as well, stating:

"Chauthah does sound correct. I must thank Great India for correcting my Hindi, he clearly has a greater control over the language than I do. If only he would appreciate my offers to correct his English in return. Oh well."

- Reuters​

Last edited:
Alliance TV launched successfully across the globe and receiving a great round of appluse :clap

New J?ger deal for Brendan

J?ger have strengthened their squad for this season with the signing of an unknown all-rounder Brendan Filch on a one-year contract. Brendan, an unknown cricket, has represented J?ger at every level from Under 16 through to the Planetcricket national league. "It is nice to be working with the Bombers,"

"I'm delighted to have signed for J?ger and been given the chance to get my career back on track." Brendan will team up with former Holland cricketer Hedger, and he revealed it has been a long-term ambition of his to play county cricket for a prolonged period. "I've played in bits and bobs over there, but I'm really looking forward to playing for a sustained period."​

These JBs claim to be players but all they do is plagiarise our ideas,using our help to climb up.

And while you hypocrites are down there (funny that I say this because the only time I do is when a girl drops something or bends down for any reason)...NM,you just need one little push to fall down crashing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread