PCNL News Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is learning it from shakespeare
dont tell us a low class team we will win
confidence boss confidence

but everybody cried after hearing it and even inzamam himself
we were the host and the crowds who bought the ticket were happy for the money they gave and had pleasant comedy time

I personally go with colin , please post the news regarding the PCNL teams here .:)

Zorax all set for the PCNL!
Announces 'mystery' deliveries, slanders others teams!

Legendary Allrounder and Dozy Doosra's captain Zorax Doom has announced that he is fit and ready for the upcoming PCNL, and challenges the other sides to bring their A Game when the league kicks off.

"I'm in as good shape as I've ever been. The offbreaks are coming out well, I'm finding the middle of the bat, the reflexes are sharp and I even had to by a new black book to fill in the names of my latest business associates. All signs point to another successful and profitable season"

Zorax Doom has already embroiled himself in controversy this season, before it even began, by bailing out of The Legendary Samurai Penguins at the very last minute to sign with barmyarmy's Dozy Doosras, who are now the pre-season favourites.

Indeed rumours have it that Zorax is now the highest paid player in the Dozy Doosras, as well as the whole PCNL. He also now holds the unique distinction of being the only player to captain a side in the PCCL, PCPL and the PCNL.

Well known for his medium-paced mixed bag of tricks, Zorax has decided to take up Offspin this season, as it matches the team's brand image better.

"Well yea, I think it goes without saying that both Dwayne and I have worked hard and have now mastered the Doosra. Infact, we went a couple of steps further and have invented a couple of variations of our own, called the 'Theesra' and 'Chaudah'."

While Zorax was unwilling to reveal the nature of these new 'mystery' deliveries, sources closes to the team have explained that the Theesra is a delivery that spins back towards the bowler, while the Chaudah is one that bounces twice, spinning one direction the first time, and the opposite direction after the second bounce. They also claimed that Zorax and Dwayne were both prepared to unveil them in the opening game of the season, against The Legendary Samurai Penguins.

"First off I'd like to silence rumours that the opening fixture was rigged to draw in the most fans and viewers. It was a complete coincidence. The fixtures were done randomly, the fact that Shrek's Swamp has already been sold out is just a happy side effect"

"Having said that, I'm definitely looking forward to the game. It should be a great match, except for the fact that it'll be a complete one-sided thrashing of the Penguins."

"I might not even be needed to bat and bowl."

The Dozy Doosras indeed boast a highly impressive squad, but Zorax was quick to point out a few flaws.

"I do wish we had a better keeper though. Highlander999's got good banter and all, but he couldn't catch a cold let alone a cricket ball, and his batting reminds me of a fat man trying to swat away a mosquito while his shoe laces are untied."

"It's good to have Simbazz on board, although I'd much rather be bowling against him. He's horrid against spin. He's quite lucky he won't be facing Harris, Dwayne and myself."

When questioned about what he thought about the other sides in the league, Zorax didn't waste any time...

"The Samurai Penguins can barely talk the talk and can't walk the walk, the J?ger Bombers are a team full of drunks and alcoholics, the Eagles are a bunch of Indians who think they are American and The Alliance are boring"

"Yea, we're winning this thing."

And on that note, Zorax ended the press conference, and hopped on his private jet to fly off to a business meeting in the Cayman Islands.
- Reuters.​

Secret Revealed!

Simbazz, one of Cricsims veterans, has today released a picture of his captain, Zorax. Barrow, who has been somewhat questioned on his ability again spin bowling, has today said that the picture is the result of a devastating slower, straight ball by Barrow.

When questioned by reporters about how team morale will be affected by the picture being outed at such a late state, Barrow only had fighting talk, "To be honest, myself and Zorax have a cracking relationship and if every guy isn't fighting at this stage, then they may as well go home. We've got a fairly easy start to the season, but its a long, and sometimes arduous task to win the league and the Doosra's can only benifit from myself and Zorax taking cheap pops at one another.

20960.jpg

we went a couple of steps further and have invented a couple of variations of our own, called the 'Theesra' and 'Chaudah'."

It should be "Chauthah" and "Chaudah" for God's sake. :facepalm It makes a lot of difference, pal.

----------

Secret Revealed!​

"To be honest, myself and Zorax have a cracking relationship"

Really? :lol

Yoki wants to be a best WKB

image-1-for-best-sports-pictures-of-the-decade-gallery-938937113.jpg

Yoki wants to be a best a WKB and he's practicing heavy for that , He says that his coach said to him that the secrets of smashing Doosras , He wants to smash the other teams' bowlers .

His energy tips is to eat a smore of a penguin which keeps him healthy .

His hobby was interesting that he visit a bar and stand in the top of it and shoot the unwanted eagles , bartenders , jagers , bombers

He is ultimately set for PCNL now .

Go Alliance Go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread