PCNL News Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Ar Signs For Sinister Sharks

Young batsman Jay Ar signed a season long contract with Sinister Sharks this evening. Playing with #87 on his back the talented righthanded opener looks was pleased to have the opportunity to team up with fellow opener hedger.

In a statement and the signing Ar said, 'I can't wait to play for the club. Sinister Sharks are my favourite team and I have worked so hard to get the opportunity to play at this level, I will not let the club down'

Reports suggest that Ar is demanding a vice captaincy role at the club with a view of becoming captain in the future. Former tutor, Marcus Trescothick, said 'He really has come on leaps and bounds in the last few years, I have no doubts he will become a valuable player for the Sharks. His on-driving is second to none and his backfoot shots are a joy to behold, he's not the strongest lad however but his timing is immaculate and his ability to hit the gaps is mindblowing. He's a wonderful tactitian also. He knows the game inside out and has a canny nack of putting the right players into the right positions at the right times'

Guess who's back

Following a weekend away from the forum which involved some camping and a lot of co-ordinated Duke of Edinburgh walking, Brook Harris has returned to find a new league on PlanetCricket.

After announcing his interest in playing, he has already received one offer from the 11'ers, which was swiftly declined, sources close to the superstar suggest that he is holding out for a big-money deal to reunite with former Manchester Divided team-mate Zorax Doom at the Dozy Doosras.

Meh, I posted this in another thread but anyways......

Covvy will go into Draft​

Today it has been reveiled that Covvy, the most dangerous bowler in the PCNL, will not sign with any team and will go into the draft. Rumours have it that this is because he wants to be the no.1 draft pick (Something which will no doubt happen). Already Covvy has become the biggest suck up ever to recieve the no.1 draft pick as quoted below.

" Now, I didn't want to choose a team because they are just all so good. Every team has something about them and I'd gladly play for any team, except for extremeslogger's team because he has a ridiculous username. I'll give the team that picks me all my vcash in a sign of graditude."

Shock scoop about ZoraxDoom's past.

Delving back into the archives evidence has been uncovered that ZoraxDoom, proud member of the Downright Donkeys and Manchester Divided, spent a season playing for Dublin Destroyers in PCPL1.
A spokesman for the Dozy Doosras said that this shock revelation about Zorax's past will surely propel him away from the Powder Puff Penguins and towards his spiritual home - sides that have 2 Ds in their name.
Announcing today that Shrek's Swamp will shortly be unveiling a statue in honour of Zorax, one of their most famous players, a source close to management added ominously "or we could just sink it in the outfield".

Looks good. Undecided on a team though. Contemplating the Penguins or the Doosras.

BKB, we would be glad to have you in our team. We need some batsman, if you're a batsman than it should do wonders to our team balance. ;)

Bevab negotiating with the 11ers!

Bevab, who is one of the most consistent performers has confirmed that he is negotiating with the 11ers. The bowling all-rounder, whose good performances for the PC Red has attracted the 11ers put a list of conditions which seem to be reasonable.

"Yes, I'm negotiating with the 11ers. The team is looking appealing to me and it looks like I'll join it."

Earlier it was rumoured that he'll go in the draft. But it now looks like he is going to the 11ers.

Here are his demands

Ok, here is the deal if you want me.

I want 10 vCash in every match I play.(Reason: I'm a bargain)
I get to be the captain.
I get a minority stake in this team.
I will sometimes ask for a loan from you(vCash), I'll repay it but you have to give me vCash at that time.
You should use the kit I design as the secondary kit.:p
I have to get half-control over Meet or Zorax if they play in my team

If you're okay I'll join you.

PCNL Latest

Sinister Sharks - the first team to build a playing XI​

Sinister Sharks, have indeed proved that they are the best team of PCNL, a big thanks to the members who have joined Sinister Sharks. They are the first team to build a playing XI, this obviously shows that there has been great interest shown by the members for this team. They are yet to name their star player though, who will be their star player? Will it be a professional cricketer or not? One thing is for sure, whoever it will be, he will be better than Justin Bieber. ;) What will be their home ground? There are still some big decisions yet to be made by the managers of this team but it's sure that this team is indeed the best team of PCNL. The interest shown by the members for this team proved it. Sharks Sharks Sharks, Sinister Sharks!!!! :cheers

@CG - Go through our squad, we've got quality members. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread