PCPL Drafting/Bidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
When i log onto PC, it mentions something about a ghost to me! I've cracked the code!

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Calm down Simon, its the same for everyone. ;)

"we don't know why you're seing this notice and no one's going to tell you. Maybe there's a ghost"...

Its something along the lines of this. :p

pal

International Coach
You've added the captain of the CCs to pot 3. There's also another issue, which I've communicated to you through a pm.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Draft is looking good hopefully we can get through it fast and start the league :)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Also, how do we know who we're trying to get?

As in, how do we know if they're a batsman, bowler, W/K, etc. - Do we have to go through the thread and look?

And how are the players to be paid? If 2 teams want the same player, do they start bidding?

And The Termite Toronto Tanks captain, Pak_cricketer, is in the draft as well - Tier 1

Whenever you get the time, you can deal with these endless issues :p

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Also, how do we know who we're trying to get?

As in, how do we know if they're a batsman, bowler, W/K, etc. - Do we have to go through the thread and look?

And how are the players to be paid? If 2 teams want the same player, do they start bidding?

And The Termite Toronto Tanks captain, Pak_cricketer, is in the draft as well - Tier 1

Whenever you get the time, you can deal with these endless issues :p

I dont think I should be in the draft, and not in pot 3 either!!

Right, firstly, this needed saying....EVERYONE! leave me alone! :p

Yeh, i'm busy at the moment because i've just discovered more assignement work for college so im sifting through it at a rate of knotts!

Secondly, when i get the time to take people out of the pottings, i will. So thats sorted.

All players, regardless of which pot they're in, will have the same stats, so a batsmen will be the same as another one in a differnt pot etc.

And thirdly, Mario, i'm not going to waste my time, or Rhys' who did the pots for me, to put the stats next to thier name. You can find the full listings in the PCPL sign up thread, first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread