3. Sydney Stallions
4. Vatican Victors
5. Chennai Champions
6. Dublin Destroyers

And so on...

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats not the order for all of the tiers, I believe.

I certainly hope it isn't, because then Dublin will end up with around 16-17 players and then the Tanks and the Monkeys will have only 13-14.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I like the idea, and will certainly discuss it. I'll have an answer when Rhys has finished sunning himself in Tolouse.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Wouldn't Dublin Destroyers get first pick in rounds 1 and 3 then?

That leads to them having more players.

IMO, wherever the draft stops in Tier 1, is where it should resume, in Tier 2

For example:

20 players in Tier 1 means (using the following list)

1. Dublin Destroyers
2. Chennai Champions
3. Vatican Victors
4. Sydney Stallions
5. Toronto Tanks
6. Manchester Monkeys

Vatican Victors would have first pick in Tier 2, because the draft would end with Chennai Champions, and you would go to Sydney McStallions, Toronto, and so on.

And then, assuming there are another twenty players in Tier 2, the Sydney McStallions would have the last pick in Tier 2, and so the Toronto Tanks would begin the draft for Tier 3, till of course all the players have been drafted.

Fairest way to ensure every team gets the same number of players.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
unfortunately, even after the 1st pot is almost over, your super-intelligent mind could not understand that the pots have changed slightly.

Well.. how could it have mattered to you anyway, you were planning to steal players all the while..

Insomniac

Title Recipient
unfortunately, even after the 1st pot is almost over, your super-intelligent mind could not understand that the pots have changed slightly.

Well.. how could it have mattered to you anyway, you were planning to steal players all the while..
Of course the pots have changed. Your super-small mind could not figure out that all you had to do was take out the owners and captains that were in it, and then you would have Pot 2.

God, you lack common sense. Or a sense at all :D

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'm very disappointed zmario, right after I defended you against Kshitiz, you've gone fishing for your own fight. I'll say it again, any personal insults will cause the offenders to be disqualified from the PCPL.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Feels like i'm following Dean around, but zMario, in these circumstances both myself and Dean can ban your participation because you're going against the PC rules, which Dean has to abide by and make sure everyone else does. And the spirit of the PCPL.

I've said this once before in the TT thread, if i see one more instance, a ban will occur.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I want to take a pick out of Tier 3, but I can see two of one player and my captain, so I'm unsure who to pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread