• I have stopped playing this game

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • I have never played this game

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bravo

Club Captain
Well i got fed up with this game within less than 2 weeks due to various bugs lack of tournaments,poor AI, CPU getting out on low totals and various other things which must not be there in Next Generation game or at least they must not call it a next Generation game . I have launched a poll to know how much of you are still playing or stopped playing this game.

Not yet. :) I am playing it becoz of online feature.:banana2

Yes,me too. Can not even dream of not playing this game. It rocks. :banana2 :happy

People who have stopped playing AC09.....Vote here

Well i got fed up with this game within less than 2 weeks due to various bugs lack of tournaments,poor AI, CPU getting out on low totals and various other things which must not be there in Next Generation game or at least they must not call it a next Generation game . I have launched a poll to know how much of you are still playing or stopped playing this game.

In case if you have stopped playing AC09 then please post the reason.

Why people will stop playing the game if they have spent money on buying original DVD? They will only stop if they have bought a pirated copy.

The conclusion is, they have tried their level best and in my opinion this is the best cricket game ever I have played.

I only play it when my mates come round.PvP is class though I'd like the pace bowling to be quicker, against the computer its just frustrating and monotonous!!

Bored of it after something like 3 days, it was a game i found i had to deliberately not try at to try and make it competative and took the fun away from it.

have stopped playing it since the last week or so.
tried my best to enjoy this game but NO !!

Why people will stop playing the game if they have spent money on buying original DVD? They will only stop if they have bought a pirated copy.

So have I got a pirated copy then?

I stopped playing after a week or so of playing it way to many bugs for it to be worth my time playing it.

Wow, what a thinking! :p :sarcasm :D

Anyways, online is the only mode which I enjoyed even though there are many bugs in it. I am yet to complete a match in offline mode & have played some online games. I have stopped playing not because of the game's quality, but because I didn't have time in my hands. :(

Wow, what a thinking! :p :sarcasm :D

Anyways, online is the only mode which I enjoyed even though there are many bugs in it. I am yet to complete a match in offline mode & have played some online games. I have stopped playing not because of the game's quality, but because I didn't have time in my hands. :(

cognizant never sleeps huh ?? :D

cognizant never sleeps huh ?? :D

It never sleeps! :facepalm My boxed version of AC09 is still looking so new. :) Probably, in another few weeks, things should be alright and hopefully, some patch comes by that time & makes the game more interesting. I know, I am very optimistic. :doh

Users who are viewing this thread