• I am still playing this game

Votes: 68 43.3%
  • I have stopped playing this game

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • I have never played this game

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i stooped playing ashes cricket after 2 weeks even i have an original DVD ...And now again starts EA Cricket 07 :banana2

Last edited:
I dont get the reason that why this thread has been created.
More than 90% of people, who had purchased AC09 are still playing it, and will contiue to do so atleast for the next couple of months.
I might even play it for the next couple of years, as I know that there wont be another cricket game out any soon

I dont get the reason that why this thread has been created.
More than 90% of people, who had purchased AC09 are still playing it, and will contiue to do so atleast for the next couple of months.
I might even play it for the next couple of years, as I know that there wont be another cricket game out any soon

You're right yudi, once someone cracks the .w32 file, loads and loads of patches will be made. The game won't be so boring then. In the meantime, I have to agree, I too am bored with the game.

You're right yudi, once someone cracks the .w32 file, loads and loads of patches will be made. The game won't be so boring then. In the meantime, I have to agree, I too am bored with the game.

hi max. but no one seems to have much idea about .w32. well people like AB. colin and other PC boys may have some idea but it seems we are light years from patching it :doh

hi max. but no one seems to have much idea about .w32. well people like AB. colin and other PC boys may have some idea but it seems we are light years from patching it :doh

I agree.
I am sure that w32 cannot be cracked.
And if it is, then that will be a miracle for sure

No option for me.

I have not even started to play this properly even though its been with me for over month. Not appealing to me. I think I will have occasional online matches on Sundays.

i've stop playing this game untill getting ai patch [runout bug] also not having all international teams:( [scotland...etc] and no domestic teams:crying [england-surrey...etc, australia-new south wales...etc] so connot play county games:crying so switch to ea cricket 07:help untill getting a patch for this:hpraise

waiting for cricket revolution:happy

I agree.
I am sure that w32 cannot be cracked.
And if it is, then that will be a miracle for sure

Rubbish! What makes you think it can't be cracked? There were hurdles that prevented reverse engineering, but as I said quite a while back there are legal ways around them.

Rubbish! What makes you think it can't be cracked? There were hurdles that prevented reverse engineering, but as I said quite a while back there are legal ways around them.

Good to hear. And hopefully in time we will see fantastic results because of it!

i've stopped playing it by myself becuase the ai is way too easy (even on 'hard'). i'm in aus where the internet speeds are average so its too laggy to play online so i only play it against a friend or brother if that opportunity presents itself.

Stopped playing for now because it is far to easy.

I am still playmg this game but only online as that is still competitive to some degree although I enjoy tinkering with the skill settings to find the right balance and trying out some of the tips and tweaks.

Users who are viewing this thread