• I am still playing this game

Votes: 68 43.3%
  • I have stopped playing this game

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • I have never played this game

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
single player is so bad to play no enjoyment at all.
online could be good if you could stop the quitters!

Im l-s_99 on ps3 if you want a good beating and NO quitting.

A challenging game would be nice not had 1 yet..

codemaster has to do something for online quitters,

Isnt it enough that we all have got the Online Mode feature too?

Why do we always keep demanding?

because we deserve better thats why. and because lots of us who have complained on these forums were getting a patch to sort this shower of **** out
So be gratefull, and NEVER accept second best!!

there are certain reasons i stopped playing.........
1. there are either exibhition or a tournament
no ODI series.........
2. same for 20 overs also.......
3. there are no man of the match award to be given........
only the trophy is there and just 8 plyrs are there........
4. it has good batting but overall its a fail game.......
5. in online play we can't choose the squad we prepared for the ofline play.............

those who have same problems as above
then plz comment on this post........

thanks.....

I have stopped playing this game because there is no World Cup, T20 Cup, ICC Championship trophy etc...just Ashes and I don't play that.
online is full of Quitters, Not Enough Stadiums and many more.:mad:

I have patiently played Cricket 07 for three years till AC09 got released, and furthermore, even managed to derive a minuscule amount of enjoyment from it....so my friends, till a game to to better AC09 is out, I will continue playing it, online, or offline, whichever mode is immediately and freely available at that particular moment

PS: I like the game, despite its bugs. Reminds me so much of life

Lol, I've stopped playing temporarily, since I don't see the point in continuing this series due to the forthcoming patch!!

Lol, I've stopped playing temporarily, since I don't see the point in continuing this series due to the forthcoming patch!!

I would definitely suspend play while waiting for the patch. As I said before, the proof will be in the reviews of the patched game. Can't wait.

I would definitely suspend play while waiting for the patch. As I said before, the proof will be in the reviews of the patched game. Can't wait.

It's good to see that your optimism has returned. :) Let us hope it isn't misplaced...

Since I bought this game(after impatiently waiting for this game for weeks:eek:), i played this game allot for the first week. Changed names of all the players, added new players(in customization mode) and tried all the game modes but after a week it got boring. Online play does not add edited players and it keeps on gettin boring when ppl quit and leave the game after batting:( :facepalm
However, after knowing that their can be some awesome game saves in the near future such as improved players and their kits, ground advertisements, etc. I think i might start playing it again.

this game needs more tournaments...not just crappy Ashes:mad:

Well, I wouldn't call the Ashes - the most historic series in Cricket - 'crappy', but I do agree: the game should've had proper ODI/Twenty20 tournaments and ODI series. I can't see the patch adding either of them, but it would be a nice little early Christmas present. :)

Well, I wouldn't call the Ashes - the most historic series in Cricket - 'crappy', but I do agree: the game should've had proper ODI/Twenty20 tournaments and ODI series. I can't see the patch adding either of them, but it would be a nice little early Christmas present. :)

It's certainly not crappy, but looking at it from a non-English n Aussie perspective, playing a match between two sporting nations (neither of whom is the one you support) in a sport filled with national jingoism is not exactly thrilling!

It's certainly not crappy, but looking at it from a non-English n Aussie perspective, playing a match between two sporting nations (neither of whom is the one you support) in a sport filled with national jingoism is not exactly thrilling!

I am with you - it's not fair on countries who aren't involved in the Ashes - it definitely needs more content, as I stated in my review. :)

Users who are viewing this thread