• I am still playing this game

Votes: 68 43.3%
  • I have stopped playing this game

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • I have never played this game

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i simply cant waste 3 mintues for just for the game to load and just have the buggiest game ever to run my system and have nothing but to see AI win ....

i simply cant waste 3 mintues for just for the game to load and just have the buggiest game ever to run my system and have nothing but to see AI win ....

"An' the times, they are a' changin'...." Robert Zimmerman (Bob Dylan to you!:))

He's not patch testing but if anyone wants my paypal ID via PM I'll give it to them.

No I am not and never said I was. Where that idea comes from is a mystery to me. The only thing I can do is read, especially between the lines. It's not hard.

No I am not and never said I was. Where that idea comes from is a mystery to me. The only thing I can do is read, especially between the lines. It's not hard.

People probably though you were invited after your flirting session with hsmith.

Can you guys tell us when the beta testing is scheduled to finish? or is that NDA as well?

Can you guys tell us when the beta testing is scheduled to finish? or is that NDA as well?

We've not actually signed NDAs. We're just keen for this not to be a one-off.
I think the schedule revolves around when the major issues outlined by Jamie have been dealt with. Either that or when Codies/Tranmission run out of time and money.

It's not as hard for you, having closer and more persistent ties with those who are involved.

Anyway, with the ongoing profits being made from the game, how could they be running out of money? Unless it's just the finite amount of money set aside for a patch. Don't tell me they're doing it poor...

According to the guys who developed Howzat, the budget for AC09 was between 6-10 million euros.

That leaves a fairly razor thin profit margin, doubt they would want to spend too much supporting/fixing this product.

According to the guys who developed Howzat, the budget for AC09 was between 6-10 million euros.

That leaves a fairly razor thin profit margin, doubt they would want to spend too much supporting/fixing this product.

Anyone know what the profit margin might actually be? The game was on the best-sellers list(s) for a while. I'd imagine they can't be doing that badly.

Ive tried to find out how many copies sold, but cant.

I did read that 36000 copies sold on ps3 in the first week. That sure does not sound like a lot, at least compared to other games.

People probably though you were invited after your flirting session with hsmith.

And a very nice flirt it was too.:) I am such a flirt.

I stopped playing because there is no reason to go back and play. You can't go on tour, there is no season mode and the tournament mode is bare basic at best. One loss in the first game and I am out? No thanks. You really are pretty much stuck with Ashes mode or playing exhibition games. There should have been a season mode where you can go as far as the next 5 years from the official ICC future tours program and as far back as say 20 years, making it 25 years in total and select how many years you wish to play. If you want to play 5 years from say 1992 to 1997 then you do, so on.

So, that leaves online mode and unless I am fortunate enough to play somebody in Sydney I am left with ridiculous lag (granted, not the developr's fault) and when you do manage to combat the lag and start to dominate you have some gutless worm quit on you. Yeah, okay, you can sit there and tell me "you know in your heart you won" but more than likely I have gotten 95% of the way through the game for them to quit which is a massive waste of time for no reward.

It was a very poor release that seemed rushed to try and take advantage of the Cricket hype during the Ashes and make sales.

Bluebagger added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

You guys have stopped playing it but cant stop talking about it. That says a lot in itself. Ive stopped playing many video games after a week of purchasing them, but never went to their forums to say " I have stopped"

So, that is just you. What is wrong with people who paid good money for a game they feel was lacking in features and voicing their opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread