• I am still playing this game

Votes: 68 43.3%
  • I have stopped playing this game

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • I have never played this game

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair if the patch sorts out the gameplay and makes the matches competitive then I'll be more than happy.

this game needs more tournaments...not just crappy Ashes:mad:
The game is actually called "Ashes Cricket", so they've got an out there.
But we all like to partake in tournaments using all the different international sides. If they'd included a full World Cup tournament, the depth of the game would have been sufficient even without stats tracking.

One day I hope there will be a cricket game that contains all of the following:
1. Full tournaments (Test and ODI, T20)
2. Stats tracking
3. A career mode - where you take control of the actions of your player in batting, bowling and fielding throughout his entire career (with stats tracking!)

I Stopped this game after upgrading to win7 64 bit.Loading times are unbearable in win 7.I don't find any way to reduce the loading time between menu screens.

I Stopped this game after upgrading to win7 64 bit.Loading times are unbearable in win 7.I don't find any way to reduce the loading time between menu screens.

You aint missing much, the game is gash mate find your reciept and get your pat cash back. - Here,s a run down of what you will be missing.

-RIDICULOUS TEST MATCH RUN RATES

-PATHETIC FIELDING ATTEMPTS

-HILARIOUS RUN-OUTS

-LOADS AND LOADS OF ONLINE QUITTERS

-NO WEATHER CHANGES

-TEST MATCHES RARELY GET INTO DAY 2

-AND MANY MORE

CONCLUSION;

You could wait for the patch but i expect it will still be pony...

I would never trade it in ever, its the only cricket game on ps3, that makes it an instant winner in my book

I stopped because scoring is just too easy. I play on Hard as Zimbabwe and usually score at least around 14 runs an over in any form of game. Players usually reach there 50's between 16 to 24 balls. I think this is true for many of you guys too.

I stopped playing it as soon as Colin started raping me. I mean, yeah its Colin, but have you seen his batting? That was more than enough for me.

if you are not from england or australia....then there is no purpose to buy this game. worst game in cricket history ...MY opnion...:clap

Users who are viewing this thread