IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
Due to the fair play award, as a player even though you try to handle the situation or be friendly naturally, it looks as if you are aiming fair play points.

Pretty sure fairplay award is the last thing on the players' minds when they get on the field

BTW , love to see gayle hitting those sixes.

----------

Lol, It's virat, the captain. Wonder how RCB ends in fairplay rank.

So how likely is it that Gayle will announce that he is injured, right after the IPL is done ? He cant take a single without hobbling around. Clearly not fit enough

Well have completely lost interest in IPL. I do not know why but it just does not interest me anymore. Ireland vs Sri Lanka today did interest me more then IPL. They need to do something to get charm back.. fix matches :p

Well have completely lost interest in IPL. I do not know why but it just does not interest me anymore. Ireland vs Sri Lanka today did interest me more then IPL. They need to do something to get charm back.. fix matches :p

Same here. And I don't think it has to do with the lack of close games (even though there were few)

gkrama is definitely onto something when he mentions Sachin, Dravid. I remember waking up at 4:30 in the morning to watch guys like Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly take the field on those terribly buffering streams. Now I have access to 720p willowtv stream and I cannot be bothered to watch the 10:30am game or even follow cricinfo.

Those days were awesome, never used to miss a match, even at the time there was no tv in home.
Looking back to those days, realize that how much i loved them..ganguly,sachin,dravid.

I really dont think Virat is a good captain i doubt his man management skills really stupid this guy dont know how or which player to place where. I am sure he will be criticised very much if Rcb wont qualify for the playoffs especially by the owner who is straight forward in terms of business he is a guy who asks this is my investment what are my returns. on the other hand Rohit has been a smart guy who has done very well on all the points i said about virat its just his batting which needs a talk...

I really dont think Virat is a good captain i doubt his man management skills really stupid this guy dont know how or which player to place where. I am sure he will be criticised very much if Rcb wont qualify for the playoffs especially by the owner who is straight forward in terms of business he is a guy who asks this is my investment what are my returns. on the other hand Rohit has been a smart guy who has done very well on all the points i said about virat its just his batting which needs a talk...

Just his batting ? I bet Rohit would trade all these praises on his "leadership" skills for people to talk positively about his batting and his performances for the national team :cheers

And Mallaya maybe straightforward, but he is also a top grade d*ckhead

RCB spend their money on the big guns, yet they forgot to bid for a good leader, AB is the last hope, he should seriously be the captain.
Only 3 men capable to lead
Kohli (Thinks way too much once the captain, has bad effects on his batting)
AB (He should be leading)
Vijay Zol (He is not gonna get a chance)

----------

I really hope Kuldeep Yadav gets a game with KKR at-least once, maybe he might do a Sandeep Sharma and starts to perform from the word go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely even I'm not happy on virat's captaincy last 2 year also he captained rcb and rcb failed to qualify for play offs and surely this season also they wont qualify. We need a cool head captain and ab for me is a great option as previously we were having calm captains like dravid , kumble and vettori

10-0 at wankhede :yes

----------

Those days were awesome, never used to miss a match, even at the time there was no tv in home.
Looking back to those days, realize that how much i loved them..ganguly,sachin,dravid.

those golden days will never return of indian cricket
Sehwag
Gambhir
Dravid
Tendulkar
Ganguly
Laxman
Dhoni

Dream batting lineup it was.I think world's strongest batting lineup of that time.

----------

10177965_10152423889735429_8733229701978686312_n.jpg

funny pollard

Users who are viewing this thread