IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
CSK yet again riding on a Smith/Brendo start just like Punjab ride on Maxwell/Miller

Why it looks like CSK matches are always fixed :p

Is that because CSK always seem to be in a good position?:rolleyes

----------

Now it looks good

RCB is definitely in the hunt, and will always be as they have mighty dangerous player like ABD, Kohli, Gayle and Yuvraj. The way ABD crushed Steyn the previous night, should have sent ominous signs.

I think it will be CSK, RCB, KXIP and RR for the playoffs, with CSK definitely on the hunt for a Top two finish. I have a feeling KXIP will start dwindling down after the move to India but still make it on the strength of their UAE performance. MI will start doing well but due to their horrific performance in the UAE leg, might not make it to the playoffs. Again, all this is purely guesswork based on patterns and teams involved.

Last edited:
I think it will be CSK, RCB, KXIP and RR for the playoffs, with CSK definitely on the hunt for a Top two finish. I have a feeling KXIP will start dwindling down after the move to India but still make it on the strength of their UAE performance. MI will start doing well but due to their horrific performance in the UAE leg, might not make it to the playoffs. Again, all this is purely guesswork based on patterns and teams involved.

Hi, Guru thanks for the TIP;) didnt know you were still involved with the team:p:D

Some really serious fights here

----------

It all begin when Starc bowled a good bouncer and then Sledged Pollard to which Pollard didn't reply "well".When the next bowl was about to be bowled Pollard refused to face but Starc delivered it just missing pollard or almost hitting him to which pollard replied by throwing his bat as if against starc.The Umpires calmed both and ended an ugly fight.

It was Stark's fault
A fast bowler is nothing without aggression.

Pollard does it when he bowls. He runs up, completes the bowling action, but doesn't release the bowl.

Maybe be Pollard pretended to be disturbed.

----------

Due to the fair play award, as a player even though you try to handle the situation or be friendly naturally, it looks as if you are aiming fair play points.

Both guys did wrong things. Anyway I just enjoyed those moments ;) . Bat slipped, otherwise it may had turned to more aggressive.

Users who are viewing this thread