IPL Pepsi IPL UAE/INDIA 2014 Discussion {Play-Offs}

What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters
One would back Emm Ess Dee to pull this off .. he certainly can

I think you are a calm, bitter person to hate a team of quality players for no apparent reason :)

Mate,Honestly speaking individually i love each of them but i don't like CSK.And i am not jealous of their performance,but i never felt a good thing about CSK even in IPL 1.

That Bailey run out of Raina might prove to be the turning point of the match.

----------

Edit : Oh no Hussey gone. What the hell is going on there ?

Mate,Honestly speaking individually i love each of them but i don't like CSK.And i am not jealous of their performance,but i never felt a good thing about CSK even in IPL 1.

I hope you will understand why this sounds so strange !! It would be okay if you said you don't care about the team, but you are convinced that you hate them :P

Very odd. But to each his own. I am just curious as to what make a cricket fan hate a team full of good cricketers

That's end . For Chennai.

Yes! :D Horrible batting from MSD in the last overs. He's no doubt a good player. I'm relieved. I thought he'll win the game from nowhere :)

Akshar Patel bowled really well :) Others were getting whacked and he's tied one end tight, made the difference!

Why did they drop McCullum down the order? Hard luck, but KXIP were just a better team this tournament

Oh I understand your feelings.
Anyway, don't cry, Truth is always bitter
Thanks chap.

----------

Yes! :D Horrible batting from MSD in the last overs. He's no doubt a good player. I'm relieved. I thought he'll win the game from nowhere :)

Akshar Patel bowled really well :) Others were getting whacked and he's tied one end tight, made the difference!

Man, straight to the vBookie event. Settle it down. Money!

Users who are viewing this thread