FOOTBALL Pes 2011

So how will it be?

• Total voters
@Owzat: I also prioritise gameplay over graphics, and also sound over graphics, but why would you chuck out your PS2 when you buy a PS3? Keep both.

I wouldn't and doubt I ever said anything to that effect. If PES3 does a good footy management game I might consider getting one, until then I'll continue with CM games on the PS2.

In the middle of a long spell of playing the promotion game, trying to get from conference to the Premiership and win the Premiership in the first season up. Just got promoted to the Championship, trying to flog some players to buy some Premiership quality players ahead of potential promotion to the top flight. Last time I got to the top flight, but my last purchase of an ?8m player left me with next to no money and my wage bill made me head for bankruptcy so I quit - despite a good position in the league I was running at a loss of hundreds of thousands a week and had next to no money or stadium capacity to halt the vertical slide

IMO fifa NG and Pes are both excellent games. Maybe pes just edges game play but fifa has the licences. In my eyes that = draw.

Any one saw the E3 trailer,It is Brilliant,and the master league they made last year (pes 2010) was Awesome :D

IMO fifa NG and Pes are both excellent games. Maybe pes just edges game play but fifa has the licences. In my eyes that = draw.

So you changed to a Console now,I see :D!You guys Still have Choice, As a Pc gamer,I have no choice Except buying pes,who will buy Patched Fifa 2004 year after year :crying

Edit:-added the Trailer :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I'm looking to buy a soccer game for PS3 because they're awesome to play with mates. Should I get the current FIFA world cup game or wait for FIFA 11 or PES 2011? I don't really know whats better between PES and FIFA because I've never played PES before. Any suggestions.

I would definitely rush out right now and go buy FIFA World Cup 2010; it's only like NZ$30-40 now at some shops! It'd be best to get it while the World Cup is still on.

Then, think about getting either PES 2011 or FIFA 11. FIFA 11 will also have better likenesses than FIFA 10.

You're a bit late, got it a few days ago :p

Then, think about getting either PES 2011 or FIFA 11. FIFA 11 will also have better likenesses than FIFA 10.
Yeah, I most likely will. For some reason I really like soccer games, mean 2 player games.

Played about 3 games so far. It's impressive. Graphics look phenomenal on my beastly laptop. Gameplay wise, it will take some getting used to with the new passing system. I need to work out how to dribble past defenders because I'm getting closed down too early (any tips anyone?).

Well I cant download 1.3 gb. So can anyone tell how the gameplay is?

P Squared added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

and BTW what are the sys reqs?

Last edited:
I'll download the demo tommorow despite been a Fifa boy. Haven't really played PES much.

Well ive played the fifa 11 demo and the Pes 11 demo. Enjoyed both, both offer nice differences, buying both versions this year. :banana2

Anyone playing on PC?

If yes, you're in for a treat :)

Some boffin has unlocked the .img files and somehow unlocked 30 teams (so far) for us to play in the demo. His thread title of FULL GAME! is a bit misleading, but nonetheless I can confirm that this works a treat, as long as you follow the instructions provided.

It's a hefty download at 780mb, but my god its worth it.

I couldn't find the most recent list, but this is provisionary of the teams you can play as.

ENGLAND
FRANCE
GERMANY
ITALY
NETHERLANDS
PORTUGAL
JAPAN
ARGENTINA
SPAIN
MANCHESTER UNITED
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
INTER