Story Planet Cricket-Major Announcement(cricsim)

Are you happy with my presentation?

• No, its bloody awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PC DETAILS ANNOUNCED
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]The fixtures and details have just been released of new international team Planet Cricket.
5 minutes ago Planet Cricket Coach Matt West was seen leaving the ICC headquarters with a broad smile on his face.
"I am absolutely delighted. My dream has come true, we are set to appear on the international stage. We have great responce from the fans and players. All 22 players sitting at home now are eager and excited and waiting for our fairy tale to begin."
He went on to tell us about the lucrative TV deal, Stadium and kit. But most importantly he stated that Planet Cricket will be on the international stage quicker than everyone thinks.
"We have arranged a tour to Bangladesh, with 3 test matches and 5 ODI's. We have also been allocated a qualifiying space for the champions trophy. We will be in there with Sri Lanka, West Indies, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. It is an honour to be playing alongside these international names."

He announced that the 22 man squad will be flying out to the UAE, for their pre-season matches and training. "There will be a 2 game test series between our guys, 11 vs 11, and also 3 ODI's. This will help me decide my strongest squad and that of which i am taking to Bangladesh."[/
FONT]

Schedule:
Planet Cricket A vs Planet Cricket B (n) game 1 test
Planet Cricket A vs Planet Cricket B (n) game 2 test
Planet Cricket A vs Planet Cricket B (n) game 1 ODI
Planet Cricket A vs Planet Cricket B (n) game 2 ODI
Planet Cricket A vs Planet Cricket B (n) game 3 ODI

vs Bangladesh (a) game 1 test
vs Bangladesh (a) game 2 test
vs Bangladesh (a) game 3 test
vs Bangladesh (a) game 1 ODI
vs Bangladesh (a) game 2 ODI
vs Bangladesh (a) game 3 ODI
vs Bangladesh (a) game 4 ODI
vs Bangladesh (a) game 5 ODI

Champions Trophy qualifiers

This year Planet Cricket will be sponsered by Cairn Energy, a gas and oil development company. They are a big hit on the FTSE 100 recently.

We will inform you on the TV deals and kit, stadium and other news as we get it.

ZoraxDoom said:
Whoo! We (Wel, you) are coming to UAE! :)
I'll greet you all at the airport :p
We'll all be staying at your house Zorax and partying

This is starting to be a very good story mate:)
i also wouldnt mind been captain:P

Users who are viewing this thread