Story Planet Cricket-Major Announcement(cricsim)

Are you happy with my presentation?

• No, its bloody awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
is it only out of treva and gray nicolls?
because i put my name down:(

probalbly tommorrow, i have been bombarded with homework, i may do an update later on. But it will start tommorrow or Monday, and i shall be frequently updating

if the poll stays even, as it is at the moment, you could make one of the candidates captain of the A team and one captain of the B team and whoever wins the series is captain!!! just a thought:D

a good idea perhaps that is what i shall do. Its not really an A vs B match it is just the whole squad playing and the teams are about equal.

More news to come later on, so stay tuned

Planet Cricket Details confirmed to the media!

Media director of Planet Cricket Eugene Nkala Mbuma confirmed all the details of Planet Cricket to the large group of media press waiting outside what is the Planet Cricket headquarters in Venice, Italy.

He confirmed the kit, TV deals and programms and the stadiums. "I am very pleased with the start up of this club, we are looknig for big things. I believe we have the best squad possible and perhaps the best young coach at the moment. We have been apporached from lots of different angles from lots of different people. It id down to Matt and his team to pick the team, but we have spoke to him about all of the details i have given you today."

topob0.png

The Planet Cricket kit was shown off to the media in a press conference. 3 of the Planet Cricket players showed the kit off. Up and coming batter James Edmonds, All round wizard Ross Mathurs and wicket taking king Matty Parker were all their to model the kit. James Edmonds had this to say, "I am really looknig forward to the games beggining, it has been my life long ambition to play cricket, and now i have the oppurtunity." Also seen in the crowd were the bookies favourites for the captaincy Nic Davies and Jack Teague.

Mr Nkala Mbuma also said that they have agreed TV deals with Setanta Sport, to hold 2 shows every week. A match game talk, with host Imran Khan, and appearances from Viv Richards and Steve Waugh as well as many other cricketing legend. There will also be a program called "Up Close and Personal," where we interview a planet cricket player about his life.

Planet Cricket have announced that they have bought some land, in China, Italy and UAE, and stadium production has already began. Planet Cricket are the first team to have stadiums in different countries, with the hope they can bring youngsters up through the ranks. Whilst the stadiums are being built they will be playing at Shajah which is currently used rarely.

Name of Stadium: The PC Dome
Capacity: 48,900
Features: Modern day electronic scoreboard and large screen, a closing roof if it rains. Press boxes and lots of disabled seats. Nets for practise, bar, restaurant
Completion Date: Around the time of the world cup

Name of Stadium: Burj-Al-Arab(sponsered and money donated by the hotel)
Capacity:25,000
Features: All of the above, except without nets.

Name of stadium: The Baracade
Cpacity: 30,000
Features: All of the above

Due to the fact that the stadiums are spread all over the world, we have our own aeroplanes that fly from all over the world to our stadiums.

Very interesting, Matt. Our own jet, eh.:p
I'm liking this story, you have put a lot of work into this, well done.

cheers thx for the comments, post your own media stories if you wish, it might make it more interesting to read

Users who are viewing this thread