Story Planet Cricket-Major Announcement(cricsim)

Are you happy with my presentation?

• No, its bloody awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Get in! first teamer am exited to see how well we do

keep it up plympilgrim

Great stuff there mate. Damn I'm not even keeper for team 2.

SENTANTA SPORT MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Earlier this week Sky Sports officially payed off their contract to show cricket for the next 3 years. Today Sentanta Sports, sky sports' rivals announced that they have bought the contract of the ECB and will start showing cricket, beginning with their coverage of the Planet Cricket Debut match against Bangladesh. They will also be showing highlights from the ashes and the ICC champions trophy.

"We are extremly happy with the achievement and we are going free to all sky viewers from the beggining of the Planet Cricket debut test next month."

We will bring you more details as we get it.

twenty20horiz316tk6.png

Sentanta Sports the new home of International Cricket

Last edited:
hey plympilgrim, im a bowling allrounder but im number 11, how does that figure?????:p

COME ON YOU TWOS:D

well we don't have any pure no 10 and 11's, it was just luck of the draw, i will mix the batting order up perhaps

the games will start tomorrow,
actually i may start them tonight!!

Last edited:
plympilgrim said:
the games will start tomorrow

Looking for it mate :happy! Good luck to the start of the story :)

PLANET CRICKET INTER TEAM MATCH

Ian Ward: Hello ladies and gents this is the last series of cricket you will ever see on sky sports, due to the recent selling to Setanta sports. We are here today in Sharjah for the pre-season match between Planet Cricket Team 1 and Team 2. I'm here with David Lloyd.
David Lloyd: Hello i'm sure we're in for a right cracker here. It may only be a friendly but the 22 men out on the pitch today are fighting for 11 places. We are here in front of a packed out stadium who are awaiting the 1st of 5 day's play.

IW: Yeah, um... what do you make of the recent introduction of Planet Cricket into the international stage, do you think it was a good move? Do you think they can hack it?

DL: Well certainly yes, i mean with a new team it will mean more competition and more matches. They will certainly do well or why would the ICC allow them to move into the international stage.

IW: Well we are covering their pre-season games, so we will hopefully be able to tell by the end of the series whether they are good enough. Who do you think the star performers will be today and throughout the series the Bumble?

DL: Well you are going to be having to look at your senior players, i am expecting a big performance from the captian Nic Davies, to prove to the cricketing world why he is the captian. The Teams have alot of all rounders, which could mean that they could improve in both batting and bowling, as the all rounders have to concentrate on two things. You are also going to be looknig at your front line bowlers to see if they can cut it on the international stage.

IW: Thank you for your thoughts Bumble and lets head down to Nasseur Hussain and Robert Croft who are down by the pitch.
hussainja2.png

NH: Cheers Wardy, and welcome to Sharjah. Looking at the pitch today well there is only one way to describe it, bowlers get your tents and food supplies this pitch is a batting paradise.
twenty20horiz316sc3.png

RC: Well Nass i could not agree more, this pitch is like taunton, flat, short and a batters run-fest. The team batting first should aim between 450+, at the least. The bowlers will need to get it in the right areas and draw mistakes from the batsmen. I think that spin bowling will be an important factor today. Chez Spin should be able to exploit the rough patches made by the quick bowlers. But i say win the toss and bat first certainty.

NH: Yep we agree 100%, win the toss and bat first, we are looknig forward to a great 5 days of cricket here bumble and wardy. Join us later for the start of the game. It's hot, dry and what more can i say looknig forward to it.

twenty20horiz316ur5.png

The temperature of the ground, how will it affect the player?

Looking foward to showing PC Team 1 how it is done. :D

Keep up the good work Matt :)

Users who are viewing this thread