Story Planet Cricket-Major Announcement(cricsim)

Are you happy with my presentation?

• No, its bloody awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that was my last update for the night stay tuned for more updates tommorrrow

oh noooo...95-5...not very good...me and rox have got to build up a very solid partnership here...

yep i knew i could do it with the bat :)

i will post a scorecard at the end of the update, i didn't do any last night as i had 2 essays and i had a world challenge meeting at 6:30pm

PCB FOLLOW ON, 203-10, 55-0

IW: What do u make of the day's play then David, it was some more valiant batting that lead to them reaching the score they did.

DL: Yep i agree Rox, played very well to bat the innings out, until he was last man to go, 9 short of his century. Again, some of the batsmen got starts but couldn't go on. Once Bilal went for 16, after a 28 run partnership between him and Roxy, the conclusion was to be inevitable. There was some courageous batting from Suren and McPinchu, who between them scored 22 off of 69 balls.

hussainvf4.png

Great shot, one of the few in the PCB first innings

IW: What about the bowling, some great bowling in their.

DL: Yep some of the figure, only one word to describe them excellant. Matty Parker 15 overs, 5 maidens, 3 for 24, exceptional bowling but the pick of the day had to be Mr West again, 10 overs, 6 maiden 4 for 8.

IW: What about the start from PCB, they are doing better.

DL: Yep with the two openers still in they should be looknig about 350. Ben Ferguson is going well on 37 nout out, and Willie L is on 10. With the score at 55 for 0, hopefully one of these two can go on and make a big score. Again 0 wickets as of yet but the signs look good. Matty Parker has bowled well, again. His left arm swingers look to be troubling all the batsmen.

twenty20horiz316xy9.png

Another wicket falls, can anyone hold the innings together??

IW: What can we expect to see tomorrow.

DL: Well its going to be down to the way PCB bat, if they start well and someone or 2 people make big scores they could hold up for the draw. I will be looknig tomorrow at Ferguson and Rox to make big scores and then the all orunders can try and get some runs.

IW: And your man of the day Bumble?

DL: Well i could have given it too West again. I could have given it too Rox for his 91, but my player of the day is Matty Parker for his great controlled and wicket-taking bowling.

Good to we started well. To bad we are following on :(

I am liking the run down of the days play. Nice innovative idea Matt :)

Left_Hander said:
Good to we started well. To bad we are following on :(

yeah, lets see whether we can create a new history of victory after following on! :) If India can do against Aussies then why cant we ;)

Also, Great work Matt!:clap

Users who are viewing this thread