Story Planet Cricket-Major Announcement(cricsim)

Are you happy with my presentation?

• No, its bloody awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Loving the style on the latest update, great presentation, Good luck in the future

first update to come later, plz feel free to post your own media pieces if you wish

WOOSAH DOMINATES FOR PCA

IW: At the end of day one here in sharjah the score is 237 for 5. This is rather suprising for me as Nass and Robert both said that they thought it would be a batting track. You thoughts bumble.

hussainbi4.png

One of Woosah's many fours, a piteresque cover drive.

DL: Well yes i am suprised Planet Cricket B pitched the ball in the right areas and got their just reward. I mean things could have been worse when the score was 45 for 3, with the top three batsman failing to trouble the scorers. Then there was the great partnership of 190 between Simon Barrow and Woosah which bought the innings together. Tommorrow is going to be important if Woosah can carry on. He is currently on 121 NO, with Matt West 0no, following the dismissing of Mathurs just before the close.

IW: When Suren won the toss this morning did you find his decision strange, to bowl first on a flat track. His plan must have worked and they had the A team reeling. Until Woosah and Barrow came in.

DL: Yep, we were really suprised when Suren decided to that, but is why he is the captain to make decisons like that, with great bowling from Bahra (3 for 42) especially and then there was a wicket a piece for Sloan and Payne. i think PCB will be the happier side after today's performance, if they can take 3 quick wickets tomorrow and get out Woosah and West, then they could try and build a first innings lead.

IW: Well David what do you think the game will be like tomorrow, i mean we have seen some great bowling here today, and some great batting from Woosah.

DL: Well it will depend on the first session tommorrow whoever ends out on top will win the match. West and Zorax will need to back up Woosah's good performance, with another fine batting display.

IW: Well Bumble, this may be an easy question but who is your star man of the day.

DL: Well as you say it has to Woosah for his 121 off of 186 balls, he should courage and determination. He showed he can bat with flair and agression as he ended with 22 fours and 1 six. He showed he can bat with patience when he and barrow first came together.
I was disaponited with Nic Davies toady i expected him to do better as this looked like a track that would suit him, hopefully he can make it up in the 2nd innings

twenty20horiz316on6.png

Shot of the day, slog sweep for six.

One of the PC First Team members looks a lot like KP...:eek:
:p
Nah, good work really, can't wait to come in and smash a few...

Great presentation plympilgrim :clap Keep up the great work!

if they can take 3 quick wickets tomorrow

Come on boys, we can do it :)

WOOSAH GOES, WEST & ZORAX GET TOP MARKS

IW: Wow, what a day of cricket we have had here. Woosah the man of yesterday was eventually out for 145, but West and Zorax did the damage with a partnership worth 135. Zorax was eventually out for 36 off of 116 balls. A marvelous innigs full of patience and skill. But West scored superbly scoring 119 off 195 balls, with 20 fours and 4 sixes.

hussainyk2.png

Eventually the Partnership is broken between West and Zorax

DL: Yep i totally agree what a day, i mean i said the first sesion would be key. PCA only lost one wicket and that allowed West and Zorax to push on and score some big runs. West showed us all why he is player coach with a marvellous display of batting, and Zorax also showed us his ability with the bat. Also Chez Spin and Brett Lee gave PCA some more runs at the end.

IW: Well in the end PCA ammased a total 466 off 150 overs, what do you make of that score bumble.

DL: Well i think they should be happy with that, its a platform to build on. I mean at one point with them being 45 for 3 nobody would have expected them to get this many.

IW: Yep, i agree, now lets look at the bowling figures. Some good points and some bad points there for Planet Cricket.

DL: Some great figures here and some not so great figures. The pick of the bowlers has to be Lee Payne, who took 4-62 off 26 overs, and Bahra 3-72, 22 overs. They were great bowling performances on a batting friendly surface. Sloan also chipped in with 2-103, but other than that no-one really bowled particulary well. 9 of 11 PCB players bowled, everyone expect Pinchy and Ferguson bowled.

IW: Then we had 40 overs from which PCB had time to bat. And we were suprised by the results. Tomorrow PCB will resume on 95 for 5, with Teh Rox and Bilal at the crease.

DL: This is a poor start to an innings Rox had played well though with 40, and him and BIlal will look to build a partnership tommorrow. But again the bowlers pitched it in the right areas. All the bowlers pitched in, Parker, Spin and Doom got 1 and the coach got 2. Looknig at the 2 days so far Planet Cricekt look like a great bowling out-fit.

twenty20horiz316nh6.png

Great cover-drive

IW: What would you say is the main problem with the batting side of things for PC?

DL: The ability to go on a make a big score. So many of the players have got past 10 and 20 and haven't gone on to make anything bigger.

hussainao8.png

Conversion is a big problem for PC, many are back in the pavillions

IW: Man of the Day?

DL: Matt West, the player coach leading from the front and teaching people how its done. 119 runs and 2 wickets not to bad for a day's work on the field. It is turning into a tasty contest and we will see how the action un-folds

oh no! Thats a complete collapse! might be the pressure due to the huge total! Hope we try to recover to some extent and now shd look around 200 to reach first which is our small target in mind ! Rox and Bilal can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread