PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

mite as well call this site our site

no response from these duds

You are deadset right Amos. It's like they've stopped posting after about 8:30.

I think TF has got about the last 80 posts in this thread.

Guys...I want to tell you something here...We don't want any sort of swearing here. You can sledge about your poor abilities as much as you want, but please no swearing.

bedtime time for the PCers. Perhaps it really was the curfew.

Edit;

Seems Huss has been asked that the game be finished by 8pm, or the series is off :help

Anyone know any bedtime stories for the PC members?

bedtime time for the PCers. Perhaps it really was the curfew.

Edit;

Seems Huss has been asked that the game be finished by 8pm, or the series is off :help
Oh well we can always just banter between ourselves I guess. No different then a game against the Gators last season.

As bad as the Indians. Can't swear, can't sledge, can't appeal, heck I don't even think we can bowl bouncers anymore as it might not be in the "spirit" of the game.

What sort of home ground advantage is this for them...poor boys

K Express what do you guys count as a swear word??? I'm not even allowed to type 'wee wees' in the most popular version of it

i ****ing swear as much as i want i am SIR BUSHRANGER

in your beds already

go back to pre school

mite as well call this site our site

no response from these duds

You are deadset right Amos. It's like they've stopped posting after about 8:30.

I think TF has got about the last 80 posts in this thread.

Anyone know any bedtime stories for the PC members?

Oh well we can always just banter between ourselves I guess. No different then a game against the Gators last season.

We have a life!

As bad as the Indians. Can't swear, can't sledge, can't appeal, heck I don't even think we can bowl bouncers anymore as it might not be in the "spirit" of the game.

I already said, do whatever you want to do, but no swearing.

What sort of home ground advantage is this for them...poor boys

K Express what do you guys count as a swear word??? I'm not even allowed to type 'wee wees' in the most popular version of it

I just edited 2 posts removing those words!

They'll be calling us monkeys next!!:mad:

Oh, Jarman, please don't go there, you know some members of PlanetCricket might be very touchy about that. They might even delete your post...

Softies.

Users who are viewing this thread