PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Well lets see it's just an old habit of u guys to talk and do nothing last time round the_spin ruined y'all it would be nice to have him this time but he isn't there this time but rest assured we will ruin you,thats a guaran-damn-tee So if u better not open your mouths before the tour better for y'all at least u'll save up some honour in shutting up and having something interesting to say

And by the way just hope mr.jimmy u don't sway away with the breeze instead of the bowlers TFFSL-Talk Filthy,Fast,Stupid & Lose wasn't that your abbreviation?Seriously u jabroni's daydream alot nowadays not a problem keep ur spirits high there are many years still to go u can win one of them when we all are resting in our graves.
I'll translate. This is for free;

Well lets see it's just an old habit of u guys to talk and do nothing last time round the_spin ruined y'all it would be nice to have him this time but he isn't there this time but rest assured we will ruin you,thats a guaran-damn-tee So if u better not open your mouths before the tour better for y'all at least u'll save up some honour in shutting up and having something interesting to say
We have a spinner that goes ok. If he doesn't go okay, we're ****ed. Don't speak either because, um, it'll save you guys honour, especially if our only bowler plays, and plays well. If our only bowler plays poorly, well, obviously what I've just said is deemed redundant but we have a good bowler anyway. The spinner. So you may talk, but if you don't talk, it's more honourable.

And by the way just hope mr.jimmy u don't sway away with the breeze instead of the bowlers TFFSL-Talk Filthy,Fast,Stupid & Lose wasn't that your abbreviation?Seriously u jabroni's daydream alot nowadays not a problem keep ur spirits high there are many years still to go u can win one of them when we all are resting in our graves.
When I die, you guys are a chance, because the filthy stench and strength of my deathly farts will blow Mr Jimmy away and then, the towels that were to be used wiping your arses in this series, will be used, wiping mine :hpraise

Last edited:
pffffffffft. Amos they think we are having a netball series.

Really dont like this forum.

Bunch of gimps.

This is going to be a great series, especially with Amos and Hammy going at PC! We're here for one reason, to belt the crap out of PC!

Well bloody said Hamster. These guys might have a million bloody members online but their banter is pissweak.

Looks like they're all gone now. We have what, ten times less members and even on your own forum we're still bloody owning you in banter.

PC is crap.

Wouldn't suprise me Amos. Tree's have got more chance catching the ball as these mofo's.

Better than your banter DPRA. "Oawh, what side should I play for, I have 3500 posts on one forum and 50 on the other..."

Go support fuken Planet Cricket for all we care.

Better than your banter DPRA. "Oawh, what side should I play for, I have 3500 posts on one forum and 50 on the other..."

Go support fuken Planet Cricket for all we care.

Im joking Blake, FFS. I already know who im going to support, and also the main reason why i only have 50 posts on here is because i have only recently joined. Muppet.

hey up lads....

just thought i'd pop in and see how we're all going on this foreign soil...bit like wales really....place is nice, when dry and the people are as wet as the country ;) TF Tornadoes are gonna destroy this rabble like a toffee hammer cracking an egg

Good to see you here Hulla. Just in time to see the biggest flogging ever.

(what are the odds that some little smart ass from PC is going to say "yeah... we'll give you the biggest flogging ever")

Rightio, Panda is here now.

Is there a board for this series? I have a write up I want to post as a media release, or is it just this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread