PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Well, well, well...seems like an interesting tour. Not sure whether its going to be everything it is cracked up to be...but, there we go...

As long as I get into the squad, and, based on today, I will :p

You clearly have a poor control on sarcasm. If sarcasm isn't your bitch yet, then PC will ruin you to the end and back.

EDIT: If you could please clear up on your grammar; that would be massively preferable as well. We shouldn't let just any team tour PC--we have standards after all (even if they are being lowered in this supposedly "one-off" tour).
Grammar? "then PC will ruin you to the end and back"? This reads like a poor child's threat on a Wiggles Forum. My good man, I suggest you retireve your Primary School English books and pay more attention to the technical side of grammar; with a clear and direct focus on the composition of comprehensible sentences.
The attempted insult by labelling me part of the cheer squad was immature in its author's intent and pathetic in its implementation.
Now let's talk of cricket. As my comrade, Metallica ACDC has pointed out, TFFSL is confident of achieving a clean sweep in both the One Day and Test series. We will achieve this in fine style.
Now then, back to your crayons and remember, practice makes perfect.

Grammar? "then PC will ruin you to the end and back"? This reads like a poor child's threat on a Wiggles Forum. My good man, I suggest you retireve your Primary School English books and pay more attention to the technical side of grammar; with a clear and direct focus on the composition of comprehensible sentences.
The attempted insult by labelling me part of the cheer squad was immature in its author's intent and pathetic in its implementation.
Now let's talk of cricket. As my comrade, Metallica ACDC has pointed out, TFFSL is confident of achieving a clean sweep in both the One Day and Test series. We will achieve this in fine style.
I knew you guys would achieve a clean sweep in losing. Thats exactly whats expected from you guys.

My tips in bold:

Tour Match (OD) ? 9th March
Planetcricket Invitational XI* v TFFSL Tornadoes @ TBC

ODI Series:
12th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ The KAQRA

14th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Old Wetford

16th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Dynamos Home Ground

Test Series:
19th March-23rd March:
Planetcricket v TFSSL Tornadoes @ CUB Brewery

25th March-29th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Indian Martyrs Cricket Ground

1st April-5th April:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Shrek?s Swamp
Metallica, I think it would be more sporting of us to gift them the first OD match so that they don't get too upset and embarrassed when we clean sweep all the other matches.

I disagree with you on this one Frosty. Let's win everything and then they can let their tears flow. Or, alternatively, have a sook. I'll even put on a special beer for them in Therbs' Bar.

Looks like there's plenty of love between the combatants already. Should be a ripper. There's already been crayon insults, wiggles references, grammar nazis and cheerleading tryouts :happy.

Cannot wait.

You might want to think of some new material rather than twisting every sentence in your favour. The day I clean anyone's room is the day that Robert Mugabe is thrown a party for being a good person by the UN.

Ah, it seems that you have not the capacity to comprehend the ideas that I am putting forth. It also seems that I will not be needing my Primary School English books when there is a poor soul like you in urgent need of a lesson. Perhaps it is a little short-sighted of me, but I understand not the suggestion you make: brush up my grammar when it is already close to perfect? Seems like I should send you my textbooks on logic theory as well so that you can hold on to them in the decade or so it takes you to get to the level of academic aptitude that is correct for your current age.

You might want to think of some new material rather than twisting every sentence in your favour. The day I clean anyone's room is the day that Robert Mugabe is thrown a party for being a good person by the UN.
That's all some of the PC guys seem to know how to do so I might as well sink to their level

Ah, it seems that you have not the capacity to comprehend the ideas that I am putting forth. It also seems that I will not be needing my Primary School English books when there is a poor soul like you in urgent need of a lesson. Perhaps it is a little short-sighted of me, but I understand not the suggestion you make: brush up my grammar when it is already close to perfect? Seems like I should send you my textbooks on logic theory as well so that you can hold on to them in the decade or so it takes you to get to the level of academic aptitude that is correct for your current age.
I think that brush up is street talk for drugs or something.

That's all some of the PC guys seem to know how to do so I might as well sink to their level
I'll admit that there are some unoriginal guys here too. Let's hope the cricket is better than the insults.

Last edited:

I wonder how long you spent nitpicking that post to make sure you had absolutely no grammar errors whatsoever?

If you wanted to get really picky...

"not the suggestion you make: brush up my grammar"

Instead of using a colon, shouldn't be using a semi colon?

Sorry, Mr. Grammar, I should know not to mess with you.

If this is the general sort of members that PC has, this tour is going to be filled with woeful banter.

OK guys, as hilarious as this is and as big as it must make you all feel, can you try and come up with something remotely interesting and slightly on topic? Going through each others' grammar and trying to sound intelligent is getting old in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread