PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

My TFFSL team is ready and waiting to whip you Johnny Come Lately's into submission. I may or may not be selected in the TFFSL Tornadoes, a venerated squad of champion players. If not I will be ready to offer some verbal encouragement. Beers will of course be had after play in Therbs Bar. All welcome.
Aha--so you're the equivalent of a... cheerleader. Interesting that this "venerated squad of champion players" sends someone who's not even in the team to do a bit of sledgy-sledgy.

The Fixtures have been officially announced:

Code:
Tour Match (OD) – 9th March
Planetcricket Invitational XI* v TFFSL Tornadoes @ TBC

[B]ODI Series:[/B]
12th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ The KAQRA

14th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Old Wetford

16th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Dynamos Home Ground

[B]Test Series:[/B]
19th March-23rd March:
Planetcricket v TFSSL Tornadoes @ CUB Brewery

25th March-29th March:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Indian Martyrs Cricket Ground

1st April-5th April:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Shrek’s Swamp

*The PC Invitational XI is a working title for a side that will be very interesting. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Whey first ODI match is at the Legends ground. There we can start our run of crushing victories, which will go right through to the final test match at Shrek's Swamp.

My tips in bold:

Tour Match (OD) ? 9th March

ODI Series:
12th March:

14th March:

16th March:

Test Series:
19th March-23rd March:

25th March-29th March:

1st April-5th April:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Shrek?s Swamp

Whey first ODI match is at the Legends ground. There we can start our run of crushing victories, which will go right through to the final test match at Shrek's Swamp.
I picked it because the traditional first test in Australia is at the GABBA, and since the KAQRA is meant to be like the GABBA, it made sense.

I picked it because the traditional first test in Australia is at the GABBA, and since the KAQRA is meant to be like the GABBA, it made sense.
I thought that the first test in Australia is usually held at Perth...

Usually is, I think, except for the India series.

My tips in bold:

Tour Match (OD) ? 9th March

ODI Series:
12th March:

14th March:

16th March:

Test Series:
19th March-23rd March:

25th March-29th March:

1st April-5th April:
Planetcricket v TFFSL Tornadoes @ Shrek?s Swamp
Are you another cheerleader? Please let your captain and Therbs know that it would be much preferable if your poor excuse of a team could replace the ugly men with the female organisms of your strange species; preferably being quite pleasant to look at and with clothes that resembled an actual cheerleader rather than a hippopotamus.

Umm, no. :rolleyes:
That's quite a great comeback. Happy 4th birthday! Oh crap, we have too many numbers on our candles. Damn--they don't make birthday candles with negative integers--if they just made a negative-sign candle we could rectify this problem.

Last edited:
Are you another cheerleader? Please let your captain and Therbs know that it would be much preferable if your poor excuse of a team could replace the ugly men with the female organisms of your strange species; preferably being quite pleasant to look at and with clothes that resembled an actual cheerleader rather than a hippopotamus.

That's quite a great comeback. Happy 4th birthday! Oh crap, we have too many numbers on our candles. Damn--they don't make birthday candles with negative integers--if they just made a negative-sign candle we could rectify this problem.
I'm guessing your the comedian around here? Because you certainly had me in stitches!

I'm guessing your the comedian around here? Because you certainly had me in stitches!
You clearly have a poor control on sarcasm. If sarcasm isn't your bitch yet, then PC will ruin you to the end and back.

EDIT: If you could please clear up on your grammar; that would be massively preferable as well. We shouldn't let just any team tour PC--we have standards after all (even if they are being lowered in this supposedly "one-off" tour).

I thought that the first test in Australia is usually held at Perth...

Usually is, I think, except for the India series.
No, it's always Brisbane. If there are two series, such as three years ago with the West Indies and South Africa, the first test of the second series is in Perth. But the first test of the season is always Brisbane.

The only reason the first test against India was at Melbourne was because of the timing of your arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread