PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

LOL!

This is so random!

EVERYONE SHUT UP!

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO COMPLICATED!

All I wanted was my Big Mac Meal, Sundae with a flake and thats it! When did McOz, McChicken and all the Mcshit come in? And Subway? WTF!?

Gimme what I ordered and I can seriously take care of this clown As Known As Bushranger.

Case Closed?

LOL!

This is so random!

EVERYONE SHUT UP!

All I wanted was my Big Mac Meal, Sundae with a flake and thats it! When did McOz, McChicken and all the Mcshit come in? And Subway? WTF!?

Gimme what I ordered and I can seriously take care of this clown As Known As Bushranger.

Case Closed?
NO!!!!!!!!!! I want my ****ing quarter pounder bitch!

LOL!

This is so random!

EVERYONE SHUT UP!

Case Closed?
You sir, have yourself a deal.

However...

Are you sure its a Sundae that you want? I mean McFlurrys are pretty good. Heaps of different types also. But ok, Sundae it is.

Oh great. Now Jarman know's we are going to Macca's. He is one of those snotty nosed kidswho screams 'MACCAS' in the car when he see's the Golden Arch out the front, runs into the store and pisses everyone off, demands food, eats with his mouth open and then conquers the Playground while disobeying 'You must be under this height to use the Playground' sign.

Great Hooper. Well done. Why did you tell him? Now we have to fit him in the car, as well as buying him a Happy Meal. Jarman is one of those people that complains about the toy in the Happy Meal, and wants another type.

Thanks Hooper. If I knew getting rid of Bushy was going to be this hard I would have just locked him in a room with a bottle of 'Tic Tacs' that look strangely enough like Panadol and told him to see how many he could eat before I got back.

The Burgers are better at Hungry Jacks:cool:

Mr Hooper? Are you the guy that looked after Punky Brewster? Actually, maybe it wasnt you. That'll fly over everyone's here, buy hey, at least you're posting. Beers after the game?

Is that the old guy? Don't remember much about Punky Brewster but I liked it... I think.
I thought Hooper was the grocery store owner that Joel Garner kept calling Mr Looper

Your shout.

Sounds good to me:cheers:drink

I think my track record speaks for itself "Panda", Messi will back me up here.
Funnily enough, Messi and I have had this tlak and he assures me that he indeed is the ladies man, and you are just the common pleb scratching for the left-overs.

:)

WTF happened to my quarter pounder!

Do you expect me to order it myself like some sort of caveman? Jesus christ.

Funnily enough, Messi and I have had this tlak and he assures me that he indeed is the ladies man, and you are just the common pleb scratching for the left-overs.

:)
Messi and his asian flush can please themselves, we all know I am the one true Hussler in the TFFSL and the whole of the HK Red Light District for that matter. ;)

Speaking of, I reckon you should dust off that old red blazer from that YT clip Panda and get 13 replicas made, we can adopt it as our Tornado's blazer. Chick magnet I'd imagine.

Its true. That maroon coloured Blazer looks stylish with anything. Ugh-Boots, fishnet stockings... you name it.

*Pulls knife out of JM's head*

**Stares menacingly at Panda**

You're next bitch!

Husser, your the CEO. Make a statement about the auto kepoer and electrical taped ball crap.

Im off.

Huss promised me a good tour. Apart from Hooper, PC has offered me zilch yet.

Users who are viewing this thread