PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Looks like PC is benefiting from this tour with an influx of members. Too bad none of them are quality and will probably be banned shortly after the tour is over.

Yeah they talk of winning before starting the tour lets see if they place they're money where they're mouth is And we'll be watching patiently for the tour to start instead of swearing lets shut up and watch how it goes

Bah, these boys sure are sad, ey?

I mean, they sit here in a place where they're about to be humiliated and chat like they own the place.

Boys from tffslejdiwss forums (not sure thier name they're so poor! TFFSL so the title says) why not do what Zorax said? He wouldn't want to bring out the heavies.....Which includes a pasty munching, house eating beast by the name of Stevie!

@ TFFSL members - welcome but if you think we're being tight on the swearing and banter I can assure you that this thread is actually being more loosely moderated than usual. If you want us to start moderating it like the rest of the forum and deleting posts that don't add anything to the thread or contain swearing then feel free but you'll start wishing pretty soon that you hadn't ;)

As a forum we're happy to allow the thread have banter but I'm asking you all not to abuse that - PC members included.

Welcome again and looking forward to the series (which seems a pretty long way away still...)

@ TFFSL members - welcome but if you think we're being tight on the swearing and banter I can assure you that this thread is actually being more loosely moderated than usual. If you want us to start moderating it like the rest of the forum and deleting posts that don't add anything to the thread or contain swearing then feel free but you'll start wishing pretty soon that you hadn't ;)

As a forum we're happy to allow the thread have banter but I'm asking you all not to abuse that - PC members included.

Welcome again and looking forward to the series (which seems a pretty long way away still...)

Bah, lets be honest Colin, theres about a 0.05% chance of you getting a place ;)

I think the kilt pic is coming out :eek:

Colin I went and did a tidy up earlier and deleted quite a few posts that were either spam or had offensive comments in. I'll keep tight watch on the thread.

They think their all big and hard posting crap on somebody elses forum. They're really posting all this crap because they know their gunna get their arses handed to em'. PC whitewash!

Last edited:
Colin I went and did a tidy up earlier and deleted quite a few posts that were either spam or had offensive comments in. I'll keep tight watch on the thread.

They think there all big and hard posting crap on somebody elses forum. There really posting all this crap because they know there gunna get their arses handed to em'. PC whitewash!

:D

Well I think we are gonna win, only if we choose me as I am in crakcing form. Our batting line-up is astonishing.

They think their all big and hard posting crap on somebody elses forum. Their really posting all this crap because they know their gunna get their arses handed to em'. PC whitewash!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hell Yeah. Well said treva. Any idiot can post offensive comments when they can hide behind a computer. I'd like to see one say it to me or someone elses face. See how they like having the c*** kicked out of them then and if they still feel so cocky.

(I'm very passionate about PC, I'm really a gentle person if you meet me :p)

I had been deleting post until I had to go to school. Don't worry as long as I am online;)

Get a life you say? Ha!

Annihiliating all of Bushy's pathetic attempts to be anymore than a pathetic pleb in cyber space is my life.

And furthermore, A bunch of upper class english snot nosed posters, ("Oh swimmingly well done old chap") called Planet Cricket, which as Jarman said is rather barren and devoid of life need a bit of a schooling every now and then.

And we're giving you activity, we expect the same when you tour us, but then you've only got 2 posters in your site to take over to TF don't you?

And Therbs assures me you don't know your beer either, despicable.

TF>PC

Users who are viewing this thread