PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Looks like PC is benefiting from this tour with an influx of members. Too bad none of them are quality and will probably be banned shortly after the tour is over.

Don't worry, I am not planning on staying.

Lol at Zorax trying to come across as the tough guy. "I'm so cool, I have a life."

That is one of the weakest comebacks ever mate. Using the no life excuse is just poor to be honest.

Your post count pretty much contradicts that post like Panda said. 12000 posts on an internet forum, please spare me.

I wonder what your idea of going outside is. Probably heading down to the local Maccas.

Looks like this is shaping as the Upper Class Poms v The Aussie Cons. Let's get this set up. Barmy, who do I speak to in order to find some cheerleaders for the game? Jarman has chicks, I still have the HMAS Tokyo girls I could rent out I suppose. Man of the Match gets a virtual screw :D :happy ;)

Great, that'll replace my virtual screw that's loose. Gotta win that MOTM award so I can realise that I don't have a real life and go outside and re-acquaint myself with the sun

Good to see a few PC members showing up to embrace us. Well, they didn't really embrace us but they were posting which was good.
I noticed though that pretty much all of the PC members seemed to make very similar posts. I'm wondering whether they might actually be the same person with different aliases?

Now, how about a spot of tea?

You kidding me, my African chick post was deleted. Ah FFS, who did that? And if it because it adds nothing to the site, YGTBFK.

"We can match it with the best, but I admit, you have us stumped. Your ape-language has got us all befuddled, especially none of us (Well, maybe bar Hooper) speak Idiot. We can dabble in Geek, Loser and Moron, but not as fluent as you fellas. So I guess it is time we talk in a language foreign to you - English."

To quote ZoraxDoom from a different thread exactly.

Good call you tosser.

Jars, white with one also please. My banter is not welcome here. Looks like it tea and coffee gags only.

So why do you post here and not at your own forum? It needs a few more posts its quite inactive. As for cricsim who cares... its not like you are actually doing anything

So why do you post here and not at your own forum? It needs a few more posts its quite inactive. As for cricsim who cares... its not like you are actually doing anything
Griffo...its like the "WWE" of PC...lets keep it that way aye;)

@ Aus5892,

With posts like the above from Griffo, are you sure you guys wanna even play?

Get avatars or sigs or something you lot! Its too hard to distiunguish whos who amongst you lot.

Base averages are the same... so we have the same chance, are we simming the games? as we are the home team?

White with one thanks, Jarman.

Jars, white with one also please. My banter is not welcome here. Looks like it tea and coffee gags only.

Scones anyone?
Went to a posh nightclub and a gorgeous chick took me back to her place for a spot of night swimming in the pool in her section of the castle.
When I woke in the morning she'd ordered the butler to bring breakfast which included a huge tray of Scones.
When she wasn't watching I stashed them into her Louis Vuitton bag. Then I kissed her on the forehead (her breath was a bit salty;)) and slipped out with the bag through the servant's entrance to avoid the Paparazzi.

Help yourselves to the scones guys:D

Users who are viewing this thread