PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Base averages are the same... so we have the same chance, are we simming the games? as we are the home team?
Lets just keep it based on luck aye?!:p

Lets not tell them anything we know.

So why do you post here and not at your own forum? It needs a few more posts its quite inactive. As for cricsim who cares... its not like you are actually doing anything
WTF? Inactive? WTF are you lot smoking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Get avatars or sigs or something you lot! Its too hard to distiunguish whos who amongst you lot.

I never felt the need, I'm not going to be sticking around on this forum much long after the tour is over (or not). See, I was even a good boy, I didn't swear at all in case you would be offended and delete my post.

Last edited:
WTF? Inactive? You bloody pommy ******s. WTF are you lot smoking?

Im 1/16th English... Im pretty much pure aussie, go to hell for calling me that filthy filthy name

Scones anyone?
Went to a posh nightclub and a gorgeous chick took me back to her place for a spot of night swimming in the pool in her section of the castle.
When I woke in the morning she'd ordered the butler to bring breakfast which included a huge tray of Scones.
When she wasn't watching I stashed them into her Louis Vuitton bag. Then I kissed her on the forehead (her breath was a bit salty;)) and slipped out with the bag through the servant's entrance to avoid the Paparazzi.

Help yourselves to the scones guys:D
Well i i didn't get my Quarter Pounder so this will have to do? Did you wash your hands before stuffing them into the bag?

Guys the banter is fine but please remember to read our forum rules which includes no swearing.

Continuing on with the banter, I'm predicting a 3-0 whitewash in the tests, and a 2-1 win in the ODI's in the favour of PC.

You jokers can talk the talk but you know what they say, those who talk about it never perform.

I never felt the need, I'm not going to be sticking around on this forum much long after the tour is over. It's an absolute dunghole. See, I was even a good boy, I didn't swear at all in case you would be offended and delete my post.
I think if they deleted all the posts with swears in them, well my Post Count would be back to zero.

Well i i didn't get my Quarter Pounder so this will have to do? Did you wash your hands before stuffing them into the bag?

As far as you know:p

There's different spreads that came on the tray somewhere in the bag too.
Check out the selection but you'll have to spread them on yourself. Just use the knife you used last night in your shock attempt to take me out and leave a spot in the squad open for your greedy, hairy paws to grap hold of ;)

God you guys are weak over here. Total whitewash with the Tornadoes lifting the trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never felt the need, I'm not going to be sticking around on this forum much long after the tour is over. It's an absolute dunghole. See, I was even a good boy, I didn't swear at all in case you would be offended and delete my post.
Oh, so once you guys get your arses kicked you going to cry and pack up the club and move along?

I read the rules so I'm reposting what was deleted using PC (Planet Cricket/Politically Corret) terminology so the delete happy folk do hit me again.

Blake, re the deal, Yep, I brokered the deal, mate. I made wild passionate love to this gorgacious African chick last week and before I kicked her out of the cot I thought, 'Ah amos, you devil, try to be nice for once' and I asked her, "So sweety, whatya do?", and well, the end result, a major deal for the kids and well, a sore groinal regeon for me. That's the price you pay, hey.

Guys the banter is fine but please remember to read our forum rules which includes no swearing.

Continuing on with the banter, I'm predicting a 3-0 whitewash in the tests, and a 2-1 win in the ODI's in the favour of PC.

You jokers can talk the talk but you know what they say, those who talk about it never perform.

The only whitewash you guys will be performing will be the whitewashing you'll need to cover up the dismal performance you're going to put on in this series.
Make sure you've got enough to apply plenty of layers because your performance will leave a pretty big mess to cover

Last edited:
As far as you know:p

There's different spreads that came on the tray somewhere in the bag too.
Check out the selection but you'll have to spread them on yourself. Just use the knife you used last night in your shock attempt to take me out and leave a spot in the squad open for your greedy, hairy paws to grap hold of ;)
Alright then. I'm going outside for some jam. You remember the sun don't you JM?

I read the rules so I'm reposting what was deleted using PC (Planet Cricket/Politically Corret) terminology so the delete happy folk do hit me again.

Blake, re the deal, Yep, I brokered the deal, mate. I made wild passionate love to this gorgacious African chick last week and before I kicked her out of the cot I thought, 'Ah amos, you devil, try to be nice for once' and I asked her, "So sweety, whatya do?", and well, the end result, a major deal for the kids and well, a sore groinal regeon for me. That's the price you pay, hey.
Embarrassing that our most foreign members can type better English than that.

Thank you for not swearing though.

How long were you with her? Amos?
I doubt he lasted very long.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread