PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Sorry Guv.

Obviously the word censored starts with s unless you're thinking of a diferent word, in which case I really have no idea what word you'd be thinking of. To be honest I didn't expect the word to be censored because I don't consider it to be swearing at all.

I don't think that swearing makes me cool and I haven't sworn (in my opinion) in any of my posts. By all means go ahead and find a single post here where I've sworn and I'll extend a sincere apology to you for the oversight. Go on and check, you'll see.
I do, however, think that the attitude of the PC guys with respect (or lack of) to having a bit of fun and talking up this series is pretty uncool. Keeping the language clean is fair enough but take this for what it is... just a bit of fun!!

FWIW, I have a life that I'm very happy with. It doesn't revolve around the internet but these sites are something that I do enjoy. I use a computer a lot at work and like most Australians will find any excuse to get out of doing extra work:cool:
Fine mate, not sure if it was you but a general comment.

As I said, the series would be boring without this banter, but if you all follow the rules then it will be just as enjoyable.

As for the no life thing, I'm not saying you have none, I'm just saying that there's no need to swear and that the people who are doing it are doing it to deliberately antagonise the mods here, which is unnecessary and is a waste of your time if that's the only reason you're here.

LOL at you dumbness, you idiot. I was toning it down for you.
What was stupid about my post? Trolling is pathetic if you have no constructive goal to your posting.

Last edited:
What was stupid about my post? Trolling is pathetic if you have no constructive goal to your posting.
The stupidity is that you don't know why your post was stupid. Scroll through my name and find the trolling.

Lighten up mods. It's a bit of fun, no need to delete every post with a swear in it.

Very well amos, your posts have all been acceptable (even the one that got deleted was a bit of a soft decision), my apologies. My statement was obviously a generalisation so I have to say sorry.

The statement about trolling is pretty much aimed solely at TBNB, who is swearing to deliberately annoy me and the other mods. That is trolling.

Lighten up mods. It's a bit of fun, no need to delete every post with a swear in it.
No need to swear buddy. If you want to post here, cut out the swearing. It's not hard, and it takes nothing away from your posts.

Very well amos, your posts have all been acceptable (even the one that got deleted was a bit of a soft decision), my apologies. My statement was obviously a generalisation so I have to say sorry.

The statement about trolling is pretty much aimed solely at TBNB, who is swearing to deliberately annoy me and the other mods. That is trolling.

No need to swear buddy. If you want to post here, cut out the swearing. It's not hard, and it takes nothing away from your posts.
Fine then. If you're going to have a sook i'll cut out the swearing. All good?

No, I'm posting on my message board. You can not honestly tell me that going to other sites with a specific goal to annoy other people is a good way to be spending your day. If you want to do it, go ahead, but follow the rules.

Banter isn't supposed to annoy anyone. If people here are getting annoyed then I'm thinking that this site is seriously lacking people with a sense of humour. Hooper seems to be the only one here who sees the banter for what it is. Just a bit of fun.

Fine mate, not sure if it was you but a general comment.

As I said, the series would be boring without this banter, but if you all follow the rules then it will be just as enjoyable.

As for the no life thing, I'm not saying you have none, I'm just saying that there's no need to swear and that the people who are doing it are doing it to deliberately antagonise the mods here, which is unnecessary and is a waste of your time if that's the only reason you're here.

If we were trolling the site we'd be popping up in a heap of threads all over the board. We're pretty much restricting it to this thread and building up for the series. Enjoy the variety, send some original banter back our way and let it flow.
Most of your members are just treating us as spammers and trolls. Have fun guys. We'll try to keep the language at a suitable level on your turf. We might finding ourselves walking a tight-rope and some of us might fall off every now and then but remember that none of what we're saying is meant to be abusive. Just add to the banter and we'll all have an enjoyable time:D

Last edited:
Fine then. If you're going to have a sook i'll cut out the swearing. All good?
What I don't get is why it matters? Why is it having a sook? My job is to enforce the rules at Planetcricket as a moderator, and that is one of the rules. It's also a simple one.

Why don't you guys come over on our turf? Should be fun.

Banter isn't supposed to annoy anyone. If people here are getting annoyed then I'm thinking that this site is seriously lacking people with a sense of humour. Hooper seems to be the only one here who sees the banter for what it is. Just a bit of fun.

If we were trolling the site we'd be popping up in a heap of threads all over the board. We're pretty much restricting it to this thread and building up for the series. Enjoy the variety, send some original banter back our way and let it flow.
Most of your members are just treating us as spammers and trolls. Have fun guys. We'll try to keep the language at a suitable level on your turf. We might finding ourselves walking a tight-rope and some of us might fall off every now and then but remember that none of what we're saying is meant to be abusive. Just add to the banter and we'll all have an enjoyable time:D
Like I said, I appear to have misread the situation. If you all follow the rules, then it's fine.

I'm enjoying this banter, just not the part where you start swearing.

Anyway I can't wait to send down a few bouncers at you guys, so watch out!

What I don't get is why it matters? Why is it having a sook? My job is to enforce the rules at Planetcricket as a moderator, and that is one of the rules. It's also a simple one.
It's just banter. Surely you guys can lighten up a bit and have a sense of humour. Hooper gets it, why don't you? Just have fun, that's all it's supposed to be.

Speaking of simple. I'm thinking TF won't have too much trouble knocking you guys over in this series. You're obviously very well trained and disciplined here but your squad is seriously lacking flair and that's where we'll be able to get the upper hand in this contest.

TF to win here in a land-slide

So we've had a lot of Tornados players here having a go and they've been asked to get a life by PC'ers. We get some schoolkids or uni students or workers spending spare time on internet forums, most recently this one. Then they get criticised by other forum users for participating in an internet forum. Huh? Someone run that by me again.

Now back to the real world.

I think we've moved on from that mate, the criticism was aimed at the not so subtle swearing that was obviously intended to break the rules. Now that we're all enemies on the field again, let's get back to sledging.

Forget that ODI loss, we'll just take the 3-0, 3-0 whitewash and call it a day.

I'm discussing with Huss about a return tour after this one, so hopefully we can tee something up.
A match on our home turf ay... we'll need to buy some more soft drink for the bar Therbs to account for these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread