PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Edited for accuracy.

In fact, some of you guys will be having nightmares for years to come after the hammering you'll cop in this series.
Others will suppress the memories but they'll accidently re-surface later in life when you're in therapy, trying to re-capture the years of fun you've missed from taking life too sreiously.
The rest will just slip directly into manic depression and will soon be replacing their cricket pads with straight jackets.

I wish you all well in your post-series recoveries
We don't care about you hacks that much :)

They probably wouldn't want to do that, you know these upper class Englishmen might think playing in our forum is a step down from their poshness.
I didn't know we could go any further down than this.

I think Frosty really loves this forum and will stay after the tour.

Would fit in well with the other Nazis.
Nazis is a bit harsh, we haven't even thrashed you guys yet (go ahead and twist that if you want to say and won't, but it's not original!)

I just noticed a little present from someone here with a note saying "it'll not be surprising considering your ignorance!".

No idea who it's from but they person responsible will know exactly what I'm talking about. Would this person mind stepping forward and explaining it to me please?

Edit: The present was negative BTW;)
I just got one saying "Guunnnnnn."

Was that you Blake?

We don't care about you hacks that much :)

So the memories will be suppressed then. But the pain will come out sometime later in life. You can hide it away but it will always be there.

Hacks eh? I can't wait to watch our bowlers hacking through your batting line-up, leaving nothing but destruction in their wake

So the memories will be suppressed then. But the pain will come out sometime later in life. You can hide it away but it will always be there.

Hacks eh? I can't wait to watch our bowlers hacking through your batting line-up, leaving nothing but destruction in their wake
I'd be more worried about their fielders. Chasing those balls all the way to the boudary must be hard work.

Nazis is a bit harsh, we haven't even thrashed you guys yet (go ahead and twist that if you want to say and won't, but it's not original!)

You guys may thrash yourselves in your team bonding sessions (and I mean bonding) but I'd hope that when you come out to play us you'll present yourselves with a bit more dignity than that.

I'm offended that you'd even suggest that we'd want to be involved in that kind of kinkiness. I'm shocked!!

well, you wanted original:p

Wonder how the team bonding sessions are going over at PC, yeah. Latest I heard it was something to do with a gay stripclub.

Not sure if the routine has changed yet.

Maybe it's the same as PVF's and Shadows pre-game 'warm-up'

So what if we're gay? We have threads on haircare and whether Michael Clarke looks sexy with his new haircut. We have the odd straight lad like Lee but this is the 21st century homophobes.

Scared of the showers after the games? I'll be waiting for ya baby just don't drop the soap.

75485.jpg

Inset: Members of PlanetCricket

This place is turning out to be a TF homeground, any other here from PC besides LF and aus?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread