PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

coming out of retirement for this one then BA? Or going for the coaches role :p

coming out of retirement for this one then BA? Or going for the coaches role :p

I'll not be available for selection for the tests or odis. I'm planning on filling the ex-player role where I roundly lambast the team when they lose and claim it was all down to me when they win.

Ah the Boycott role, well don't forget to come out and criticise Matt and Briggsey for not being able to back up there flashy hairstyles and off field playboy lifestyle with performances on the pitch.

Hahahahaha you are a complete idiot.

You don't deserve to post on a forum, raise your IQ above 30 and try again.

Sohum, why don't you teach this guy how to write properly instead of bagging us when most of us are near perfect?

No, actually, we weren't whining to the mods saying that we are visitors and shouldn't be treated like this.

Your mods get up us for even saying censored swear words (the stars), as they say we know what it means, and then you do exactly the same thing and what happens? Nada.

It's ridiculous how biased you mods are. You're not fair on both sides, if you looked back you would've seen Simbazz calling us whores, etc.

Unbelievable how SHOCKING your mods are. Full on biased, if you are allowed to say that then we should be able to as well.

Well if my IQ needs to be raised to above 30 according to u Fine,the way u talk ur IQ seems to be on the negative side.Get it clear this ain't TFFSl,ur on PC so it means ur guaranteed an ass kicking by us lets see wheter u place ur money where ur mouth is...or even be picked for ur so call bla bla forum and who are u to judge me?????Certainly not God?And whoa u are no where near perfect.Go listen to some 2pac songs probably realize ur no1 to judge some1 and even a donkey or a tortoise has More brains And IQ than u have SO JUST THINK BEFORE U TALK or ILL FLAKE U-BLake

blake said:
No, actually, we weren't whining to the mods saying that we are visitors and shouldn't be treated like this.

Your mods get up us for even saying censored swear words (the stars), as they say we know what it means, and then you do exactly the same thing and what happens? Nada.

It's ridiculous how biased you mods are. You're not fair on both sides, if you looked back you would've seen Simbazz calling us whores, etc.

Unbelievable how SHOCKING your mods are. Full on biased, if you are allowed to say that then we should be able to as well.

The rules apply the same for everyone and if you send me any examples of biased moderating I will deal with them.

Did he ever say he was going to bowl?
Doink. It's obvious the captain brings him on because the rest of the bowlers have been useless.

sohummisra, you honestly done't think the Indians are a chance, Champ. They've got little to buggar all. I'll come out batting with a hoover vacumn cleaner is the Indies get up.
I actually honestly have no clue what you're trying to say.

Last edited:
How offensive h123786. Thought you would know better. Calling them Donkeys is as insulting as calling them Monkeys. Donkeys and Monkeys did nothing to be compared to creatures like them.
:p

They've got no chance. If they get up i'll partner you using my toothbrush.

Sohumissra, if the Aussies win you have to take me and Amos out for Maccas, deal?
If you're so intent on going out with amos you might as well ask him out--there's no need to involve me.

Well if my IQ needs to be raised to above 30 according to u Fine,the way u talk ur IQ seems to be on the negative side.Get it clear this ain't TFFSl,ur on PC so it means ur guaranteed an ass kicking by us lets see wheter u place ur money where ur mouth is...or even be picked for ur so call bla bla forum and who are u to judge me?????Certainly not God?And whoa u are no where near perfect.Go listen to some 2pac songs probably realize ur no1 to judge some1 and even a donkey or a tortoise has More brains And IQ than u have SO JUST THINK BEFORE U TALK or ILL FLAKE U-BLake

Judging from that post there I really don't think you should be the one to judge people's IQ levels.

Oh no, I better think before I talk or you will flake me.. haha, great use, I take it you're still learning about rhyming words and all that? Good on you, flake and Blake, yes they do rhyme after all. Have a gold star.

No, I won't go listen to some 2pac songs, to be honest I don't like rap, or hip hop rap or whatever, and I don't quite understand what message you are trying to get across to me there.

And mate, I'm just trying to get some banter starting. All I said was that when we make the tiniest mistake, whether it be a typo or just a small grammatical mistake, Sohum is right on us, telling us how we need to fix our grammar to make it coherent enough for us to communicate. Then you come out with a post like that, which is about ten times worse than what any of us has posted (with the exception of Bushy, but nobody likes him anyway) and it's all good.

Try learning some basic grammar, spelling and come back to me with a sensible educated post that I can understand clearly. The other half of your post I simply couldn't understand.

The rules apply the same for everyone and if you send me any examples of biased moderating I will deal with them.

Alright...

Whenever any one of us swore in any way, even if it was starred out, Aus was right on top of us, telling us not to swear consistently, and even if it was starred out, he told us that we still know what it meant and he laid down the rule pretty hard.

That's fair, I'll take that, different forums different rules. No problems there.

However, outcomes your own member, H1234567 or something, and in his post he swears a bit, it gets starred out and nothing. Then Simbazz called us whores or something - nothing.

I'm just asking for it to be fair on both sides of the road alright. Aus is right on us and then your guys seem to do it as a free for all. That is hardly fair. I agree with the rule but keep it fair for both sides.

Last edited:
Blake seriously, do you enjoy arguing with Umps? Jeez, by the looks of it, you'd get bowled, all three, and you'd argue it was the wind.

I called you SPAM whores, not whores....as i said calling you boys whores would just be plain rude of me! Notice the SPAM word if you please...

OK, I missed that so now it doesn't seem as bad. However... we could still go back to the original argument.

Users who are viewing this thread