PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Aha--someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with anything but an insult (and a poor one at that)! You must still be scratching your head wondering why the umpire asked you to get the hell out of the middle after you lost all three stumps whilst batting a couple of years back.

Ah yet another one of your swearing brigade. Seriously, you're bringing down the good work done by Jarman and blake.
You do realise that Blake was the one that made that brilliant avatar right?

You do realise that Blake was the one that made that brilliant avatar right?
I have no clue what you're talking about.

I hope you are watching the Australia-India game. Pay particular attention to the way Matty Hayden just got out because you will be perfecting that art in the coming matches... too bad you won't be scoring as much as him, though.

Last edited:
I have no clue what you're talking about.

I hope you are watching the Australia-India game. Play particular attention to the way Matty Hayden just got out because you will be perfecting that art in the coming matches... too bad you won't be scoring as much as him, though.

If he doesn't score like Matty did, I am pretty sure Blake and Metallica/ACDC will. Double tons.

If he doesn't score like Matty did, I am pretty sure Blake and Metallica/ACDC will. Double tons.
It was a general address to all your players. Your whole batting line-up will probably score like Matty Hayden--when you add up all their scores, I mean. Your team will struggle to cross 200, forget about a single batsman.

Doesn't mean anything, you didn't get the trophy.
Of course it does. In the event that India draw the series, they'll be the only team in the last _ years to draw a series (actually, 2) in Australia, not to mention they will be the only team in who knows how long to win two test matches on a single tour of Australia.

But we shouldn't be discussing this. After all, you only dream of playing like Australia did in the last couple of years--and that too once in a blue moon.

Last edited:
It was a general address to all your players. Your whole batting line-up will probably score like Matty Hayden--when you add up all their scores, I mean. Your team will struggle to cross 200, forget about a single batsman.
Nope i won't score what Matty did. I'l get 300 and so will Blake and AC/DC and JM. Even TFLUA could make a tonne against you guys.

Nope i won't score what Matty did. I'l get 300 and so will Blake and AC/DC and JM. Even TFLUA could make a tonne against you guys.
300 in your bowling column, you mean? Congratulations... that would be a world record, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread