PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Why would you be knocking the stumps out of the ground? Frustrated you can't buy a wicket?

Why would you be knocking the stumps out of the ground? Frustrated you can't buy a wicket?
No because your batsmen can't get bat on ball and we're knocking out all three stumps with a 150km/h yorker.

sohummisra, you honestly done't think the Indians are a chance, Champ. They've got little to buggar all. I'll come out batting with a hoover vacumn cleaner is the Indies get up.

sohummisra, you honestly done't think the Indians are a chance, Champ. They've got little to buggar all. I'll come out batting with a hoover vacumn cleaner is the Indies get up.
They've got no chance. If they get up i'll partner you using my toothbrush.

Sohumissra, if the Aussies win you have to take me and Amos out for Maccas, deal?

Shut your mouth.

Your nothing, another "Iwishiwasamodandiwillkissanyonesasstogethere".

Thats a slightly bit cheap Hoops. Wi was just joking. And i wouldn't kiss anyones arse, trust me.

Way to talk up one of your team mates:hpraise
I congratulate you on your team spirit.

Its what gets us through the days.

What do you call a TFFSL player with 100 next to him?
A bowler.

What do you call a TFFSL hat trick?
Landing 3 balls on the pitch in a row.

What do you call a TFFSL player with 100 next to him?
A bowler.

What do you call a TFFSL hat trick?
Landing 3 balls on the pitch in a row.
aus, quiten it down, Champ. Your were bowling an avelanche of pies at training last night. It's little wonder Huss and I score a 196 no partnership in the last ODI. Keep getting to training though, mate, you're an assett :D

aus, quiten it down, Champ. Your were bowling an avelanche of pies at training last night. It's little wonder Huss and I score a 196 no partnership in the last ODI. Keep getting to training though, mate, you're an assett :D
He was so easy in training i felt like he was chucking bowling balls at us.

Carn Tornadoes!

Personally I think that training is over-rated. I got through my first season at the Donkey's with a healthy balance of rest and recreation.
No need to run when I was batting cos the ball either went to the boundary everytime anyway.
I reckon that the TFFSL lot are obviously a bit keen though - a lot of talk but not really much to show for it. If I were them I'd be being smart and lowering expectations as then it won't be quite so humiliating when they're sent off home with their tails between their legs.
I feel I should apologise that the groundstaff were incapacitated when you were trying to train. They weren't actually drunk - they just couldn't stop laughing at your team. I've sent them a strongly worded memo telling them that sport is for everyone, it's the taking part that counts and they should do their best to help and support anyone who wants to try and play the game.

I was saving myself for my FC debut, though I do make a killer meat pie. I'll serve you guys up some.

Now come on PC!

Have to agree there Colin, it's not fair for the ground staff to act so immature, we don't want TFFSL to pull out and realise they'll lose anyway.

Why is it the banter dries up as soon as I start posting? Is it fear?

or is it the fact that most the TFFSL lads are on a different timezone?

Users who are viewing this thread