PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Lol like i would waste my time on that forum when i have mad kids like Simbazz on PC

Metallica_ACDC should quit what he calls 'sledging' while he has some honour and dignity left. We both know PC is better.

Oh TFFSL
You guys think you're swell
But let me tell you
you guys are worse than poo
Oh TFFSL
Your coming to play PC
But let me tell you
Your bunch is yellower than my...

Well, you can guess the finish ;)

We are going to flush TFFSL away.

Lol I just went on there and they actually take it seriously! Just a matter of whether its me that hits the winning runs as I did having made 100 in the test final (not that I go on about it) or Zorax underarm bowls the winning wicket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I just went on there and they actually take it seriously! This will be a piece of ****. Just a matter of whether its me that hits the winning runs as I did having made 100 in the test final (not that I go on about it) or Zorax underarm bowls the winning wicket.

It's the whole reason the forum exists. PlanetCricket is about discussion of cricket video games with cricsim added on, but TFFSL is all about fantasy sports like this, so I think they should take it seriously.

it's only cricsim though! Calling us all c ya next tuesdays and pricks is a bit OTT! Anyway if they want a real war with our spamming skills me, Matt and of course the original ancient master of spamming Zorax could have that site in meltdown within 0.4 seconds, :D anyway I don't want to seem like I'm expecting a guaranteed spot, but I think I warrant a place in our squad for sure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread